Assam Black Tea in a Can?

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

May 24th, '05, 00:27
Mod/Admin

by teachat » May 24th, '05, 00:27

Hello Diane,

Orange pekoe - the interesting story behind can be found here

http://www.kentheteaman.com/dutch.htm

regards,
papu

May 24th, '05, 00:27
Mod/Admin

by teachat » May 24th, '05, 00:27

I am married to a filipino from Guam. He introduced me to Assam Black Tea. They sell it there in cans and plastic bottles. Where can I buy this online?

May 24th, '05, 00:28
Mod/Admin

by teachat » May 24th, '05, 00:28

im having the same problem as some of you are here. ill be moving away from guam soon and i want to know where i can get this black tea from when i leave. whoever it was that posted about theyr wife wanting the black tea, dont bother with the honest tea website. i know what she wants, i go thru 2 full sized bottles a day, i love this stuff.id post a picrute but im not sure on how to do that. interesting it of information; assam tea is "based on a 2,000 calorue diet". how did i know theres a typo on every bottle? simple, i the largest consumer of assam this side of Tumon. =P anyways i havnt had any luck finding a site to buy this stuff from but if i do ill post again

Mod/Admin

ha ha ha... Assam is in DEMAND!! i just moved from my home, Guam and i'm looking for Assam Black tea too! i googled it and it brought me here...if anyone is still looking i think its an asian drink, i mean its made and canned in asia...i may be wrong though...i've been getting my mom to send it too me by the case...but its pricey, so i'm looking where to buy it online...that and King Car Lemon Tea in the bottle...oh so bomb...

# *sorry if anything i said is repeated in a previous post...had no time to read lots...<3 jahLove.bless.joevana

Mod/Admin

The company in Taiwan that manufacturers and disttributes Assam black tea to Guam is T. Grand Internationl. You can access information on them at www.tgrand.com.tw/

They show all the products they carry and it was really nice to see a picture of the Assam Black tea bottle. (It would be even better to taste it. When I have a stash I try to make it last...but you know how that goes )

I sent them a message, yesterday, to see if any retailer in california was selling their products, but they have not replied yet.
Hopefully, if more of you send inquiries they might seriously start thinking about meeting their product demand.

Mod/Admin

This is in regards to those looking for the Black Tea! If you all live in California, there's a little known chamorro store in San Diego that sells the drink (in cans only though) as well as snacks from the island! I believe the store is called Chamorro International Market. My husband and I recently went to this store and they were selling it two cases for $26 or $16 per case. Also, they sell other teas as well..King Car & Assam Strawberry Milk Tea.
Or you may just call this distributor and ask more information.

T & G International Enterprises
1387 Livingston Ave
Chula Vista CA 91913
619-813-6465

(Note: I'm not sure if this company sells it by the case or by bulk!)

I hope this helps you all out there!

Naomi

Mod/Admin

I too am looking for Assam Black Tea in a can. I'm leaving Guam in July & haven't been able to find it online anywhere. I plan to ship a few cases home but after that I don't know what I'll do. LOL!

Jun 7th, '05, 13:38
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 7th, '05, 13:38

Wow I cannot believe how many people are out there are searching for this tea. Well I am going to join this search. First off I found a site called Tendan Chamorro, but they no longer ship the black tea. They we're selling them in the bottle and the box. I have searched and searched, and no luck.
I am a former Guam resident who now resides in Northern Virginia. My family and I have been to almost every asian store here and have gone home with no Assam Black Tea. This tea is like a hot item. So please if anyone has found out anything, pass it along and let us know. Thank you very much.

Jay

Jun 7th, '05, 13:38
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 7th, '05, 13:38

Dear Assam Black Tea Drinkers,

We are the manufacturer of Assam Black Tea you drank in Guam. It is our company's product. please visit at our website: www.tgrand.com.tw (you see the product in Pet bottle) we have distributor in L.A, his website: www.mytaotea.com (you can see the product in CAN) Please contact to them. If there is any question, please feel free to write to us.

Best regards,
Angela Chou
Sales Manager
T. Grand International Co., Ltd
886-2-2971-2889
angela@tgrand.com.tw

Jun 29th, '05, 09:49

only in guam, baby

by shinjitsu_no_uta_2k5 » Jun 29th, '05, 09:49

for some reason, Assam's tea variations don't really find there way to US shores except for some really hard to find areas in the coastal states, i here in Guam and they sell it like candy at really cheap prices...it used to be expensive but popularity of it drove prices down
anyone who calls other an idiot is an idiot thyself

Jul 16th, '05, 02:41

Assam Black Tea!!!

by Mariana Beauty » Jul 16th, '05, 02:41

If your still surfing the net for assam black tea from GUAM or found on GUAM you can try going to "www.mytaotea.com".
their should be a link that'll give you a number and address...

Aug 10th, '05, 10:16

Assam Tea

by emwangi » Aug 10th, '05, 10:16

I just came across this chat on Assam tea. Most people don't know that Kenya produces some of the best Assam tea in the world. We are a new company based in Columbus Ohio and will be supplying Kenyan Tea to the US market. From the brief market research we have done here in Columbus, people can't get enough of this tea. See some comments below:

Subject: Kenyan tea

Tell Mr. Mwangi (I think I spelled that right) that Kenyan tea is indeed wonderful and it really DOES smell like honey when you brew. No kidding, Kev, it smells like I added honey to it.

I don't know if this will horrify Eston or not, but tell him Kenyan tea makes some of the best iced tea I've ever had. I brew the tea like normal, only just a little longer so it's a bit stronger, then cool it & add a little ice to dilute. A little sugar, too. I'm thinking about trying it iced with milk, for a change.

Bonnie J

In the meantime please email me at emwangi@KenyaTeaOutlet.com or visit http://www.KenyaTeaOutlet.com (under construction)

Eston Mwangi
Kenya Tea Outlet

Oct 14th, '05, 20:02

I sell Assam Black Tea

by Guest » Oct 14th, '05, 20:02

For all of you that are looking to purchase Assam Black Tea here in the U.S., I am a wholesaler/retailer. Here is my contact information please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have...

Carmen Mesa
Mesa Distributors
Las Vegas,Nevada
702-413-5156
mesa_ carmen@yahoo.com

Oct 28th, '05, 04:07

assam black tea

by r20az » Oct 28th, '05, 04:07

i just got back from Guam and know of the tea your talking about all i have is the distribution company Lucky Supplies (671) 632 1688 if you can find a web site please post it

+ Post Reply