Assam Black Tea in a Can?

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Nov 3rd, '05, 10:37

ASSAM BLACK TEA IN A CAN

by Guest » Nov 3rd, '05, 10:37

I am from Guam too and I finally found a website that you can order from, but they only have it in the cans. It is like almost $17 a case for a case of 24 plus the $8 shipping fee. the website is www.mytaotea.com
Now if anyone can find a website to get king car iced tea too then that would be great too :)

Nov 19th, '05, 16:49

Assam tea

by JL » Nov 19th, '05, 16:49

The tea I get from Andersen is distributed by Lucky Supplies, P.O. Box 6781, Tamuning GU 96931. USA Tel: (671)632-1688. They got it from Royal Supplies, P.O. Box 504540, Siapan 96950. USA Tel: (670)288-3388. Good stuff and wonder why its not shipped to the States; the 20 OZ plastic bottles have CA-ME-MA-NY-OR-IA-VT-CT 8 cent deposit. My friend called Siapan, and was told it was not distributed to the States. Will have to work another route. Having a cold one now :D

Nov 22nd, '05, 00:14

Assam black tea

by Ma'am Florita » Nov 22nd, '05, 00:14

I live in Texas, and in Abilene, where Dyess Air Force Base is located (and where I have family), there is a place called the "Filipino Food Store" that sells Assam Black Tea. They sell it in both cans and plastic bottles, and the owner told me that Chamorus come in and buy it by the caseload.

Nov 22nd, '05, 15:18

Assam Black Tea in a Can

by WRSantos » Nov 22nd, '05, 15:18

For all of you looking for some Black Tea from Guam, I found the motherload in San Diego. There is a place called the International Market on Highland Street in National City, CA. They have the Assam Black Tea sitting in cases stacked to the ceiling. They cost $16.99 per case or two for $28.00 plus tax. If you ever stop by to pick some up, you'll find a lot of other food items, ingredients and snacks from Guam, China, Japan and other Asian countries. There is also a Chamorro restaurant in Hillcrest called the Islander Grill where they serve up some of the best Chamorro dishes including BBQ short ribs, chicken and beef and of course they have red rice, kelaguen and finedene. If you need directions, you can find it on the web. Just type in "Islander Grill San Diego". Hope this helps.

Wayne R. Santos

Dec 16th, '05, 12:51

by Guest » Dec 16th, '05, 12:51

I'm looking for somewhere in Florida that sells Assam milk tea if anyone can help. I just ordered some from california but had to pay $8 for shipping.

Dec 16th, '05, 12:56

by Teatime » Dec 16th, '05, 12:56

That's one of many reasons why I like Adagio. The shipping rates are very reasonable.

Teatime

Jan 12th, '06, 05:57

ASSAM---BLACK TEA---MILK TEA

by made_in_guam » Jan 12th, '06, 05:57

If anyone lives in washington. You can take the I-5 interstate and merge onto the 512-W. Take the Parkland/Spanaway Exit. Follow Pacific Avenue South. About 2 miles you will see a store on the left hand side. It actually looks like apartments but the store is on the bottom floor. The store is called FIL-AM. Filipino American. The sell our infamous ASSAM BLACK tea that all us people from Guam ENJOY. Its 70cents a can and $16.80 a case. You can ask the lady working there how much would she sell it by the case.

I love this tea to death. I like to drink both ASSAM BLACK TEA and ASSAM Milk Tea.

I am still looking for a place that sells KINGCAR Iced Tea. That was a favorite growing up before ASSAM TEAs made a big hit.

Jan 18th, '06, 21:29

Assam in the can

by Linh » Jan 18th, '06, 21:29

Hi,
We own a store in National City, Ca (near San Diego) and we carry Assam Black Tea in the can. Email me at linhngo@gmail.com if you want more info.

Linh

Jan 22nd, '06, 23:27

o.0

by IslanBoi » Jan 22nd, '06, 23:27

OMG.......I cant believe i found a forum on BLACK FREAKIN TEA.....Arizona is filled with asian stores and none sell it. family on guam wont send me any. im so unhappy without my Assam....must be the LSD they put in it.....anyrate ima order it in craploads.

thats alot
Islan y Chammoro

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/ ... /beach.jpg

Jan 28th, '06, 21:29

guam//assam black tea// canned

by san_lucas » Jan 28th, '06, 21:29

www.myassamblacktea.com

it links you over to anothersite but you can purchace it there. you may or may not be getting it cheeper if you are having someone send it to you directly from guam...... hope this helps....i haven't had the taste of the canned assam black tea in ages....i could really use a fix....lol

Feb 16th, '06, 11:48

Assam Black Tea and King Car Lemon Tea

by 2muchT » Feb 16th, '06, 11:48

teachat wrote:I just want to know that, in U.S.A, what type of tea are very popular, is it Green Tea, Black Tea , Herbal Tea, Fruit Tea or Instant Tea ?
Anyone that cares, there is a store in the Los Angeles area that sells Assam Black Tea and King Car. Just like the ones on Guam. :D

Here the link. http://www.sunnymaid.com

Assam Black Tea

by dolfin_luver@hotmail.com » Feb 16th, '06, 15:02

I to just came back from Guam and know what you are talking about with the Assam Black Tea. We too are trying to find away to get it in the US. Any help you have would be appreciated.

Feb 26th, '06, 21:00

assam black tea

by justwanttea » Feb 26th, '06, 21:00

search no more! i just ordered two cases from

www.mytaotea.com

hope this helps everyone.

Mar 1st, '06, 16:56

by Guest » Mar 1st, '06, 16:56

I've been looking for assam strawberry milk tea or the regular assam milk tea. Ever since I moved from Guam I've been looking for it if anyone knows what website I can go to to order please email me and let me know my email address is cksmith@yahoo.com

+ Post Reply