where to find the grooviest chai?

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Jan 16th, '06, 16:37

where to find the grooviest chai?

by peachaddict » Jan 16th, '06, 16:37

I live between Carson City, Nevada, and downtown Minden, Nevada, so I can't say I have a lot of experience. I'm searching for a beautiful chai with bite :shock: (the most bite I've had is from one that has black pepper), and a lot of flavour that is good with honey. Preferably something loose-leaf. Caffinated or decaf (it doesn't matter much to me). Also, I'm on a very tight budget and need something that isn't expensive.

The store where I bought some of the best chai I've ever had closed a long time ago and I haven't seen it since. :cry:

Can anyone help me?
"Oh, those are my subconscious thoughts. I shouldn't listen too hard if I were you. I'm not all that proud of some of them." - Doctor Who

Jan 16th, '06, 16:52

by Kreft » Jan 16th, '06, 16:52

My wife is from Gardnerville! I will agree they have the best chai at that shop in Minden. My wife wont make any of the teas I make since that is what she is used to.

Jan 16th, '06, 17:08

thank heavens!

by peachaddict » Jan 16th, '06, 17:08

Thank you, Kreft :D ! Actually, the store was some sort of a new age store, and I bought the tea there. I still have the box. The shop was called Body, Mind, and Spirit. Can you tell me what shop you're talking about? I have serious problems finding things (and I've lived in the Johnson Lane Area for 8 years now), and I am 18 and don't drive yet, so I haven't had a chance to look around (except near my home in the JLA on bike). Is it near Douglas High? Carson Valley Middle School? The Gardnerville Ranchos? :?: :) 8) Thanks again!
"Oh, those are my subconscious thoughts. I shouldn't listen too hard if I were you. I'm not all that proud of some of them." - Doctor Who

Jan 16th, '06, 17:11

by Kreft » Jan 16th, '06, 17:11

It was a nice coffee shop that made a great chai. I will ask my wife what the name was tonight.

+ Post Reply