Brew - Tea Balm (Tea Flavored Lip Balms)

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Brew - Tea Balm (Tea Flavored Lip Balms)

Postby Crazy Rumors » Jun 6th, '06, 00:49

Hi,

I came across this Website pretty much by chance but I am glad that I found Tea Chat, and yes, I do have a recommendation for something new, unique and different to add to your list of products.

Brew - Tea Balm. All Natural, Tea Inspired Flavored Lip Balms, which are available in 12 flavors (we carry coffee flavors too)

Our products are made with only the best all natural ingredients including shea butter and jojoba oil, flavored with natural flavor oils and include flavors such as Peppermint Lemongrass, Spiced Chai and Orange Bergamot, also known as Earl Grey.

For more information about Crazy Rumors, please visit our site at: http://www.crazyrumors.com

Thanks!

Edie
Crazy Rumors

thanks!

Postby Crazy Rumors » Jun 6th, '06, 20:09

Thanks for the compliments! I had a feeling a place like Tea Chat would find our products interesting!
Crazy Rumors

Postby Carnelian » Jun 6th, '06, 21:41

Sound delicious, I'm interested in the ginger peach. I also like that its vegan and honey free, I'm not vegan but I can't eat honey. Must bookmark site now...
Carnelian

Postby Crazy Rumors » Jun 7th, '06, 22:21

Hey Adagio,

What do you think of our products? I know they're a bit different than anything you carry now but you'll be sure to stand out from the crowd!

If you'd like some more information, please feel free to contact me. If anyone here is interested in carrying our products in their store/establishment, please feel free to contact me as well!!

Thanks!

Edie
Crazy Rumors
http://www.crazyrumors.com
Crazy Rumors

Instant Messenger

Permissions