Thai Tea

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Thai Tea

Postby Bhud tea » Aug 26th, '05, 10:53

Thai tea is similar to Chai tea except Thai tea has no variety in taste. Thai tea taste the same every time, hot or cold. :D
Bhud tea

Thai Tea

Postby Lana Y » Oct 2nd, '05, 14:03

I am sorry, but I do have to mention, after receiving this Tea,
it is by far the worst tea I have ever tasted...Plus it had artificial dye's in it that won't come out of anything....yuck
Lana Y

Postby just wanna » Oct 29th, '05, 12:20

That is not very nice to say about Thai tea Ms. Lana Young. If any one look at Teachat forum, under " What is Thai tea" he or she would find out that Thai tea has orang color in it. Furthermore, USFDA allows food coloring in food but does not allow dye in food.

Further more, you did not buy the tea, the tea was given to you for free of charge. You only pay for part of the postage. The postage was $13 and you contibute only $9 . The sample was sent directly to you from Thailand with good faith.
just wanna

Postby teaspoon » Oct 29th, '05, 13:34

She's perfectly entitled to think it's repulsive, just as you're entitled to love it. And she's clearly not just trying to tear down the reputation of Thai tea, as she started her post with "I'm sorry, but..." That indicates regretfully having to be honest.

~teaspoon
teaspoon

Postby Marlene » Oct 29th, '05, 21:12

AND might I add that just because you sent her the sample at lower cost than it was, she is in no way required to give it a good review. After all, that's what samples are FOR. To try it and see if you like it. She obviously didn't.
Plus, food coloring is a dye. It's just a food safe dye.
Marlene

Postby Open for commen... » Nov 1st, '05, 15:43

You are absolutely right that she entired to her opinion. But you said it yourself that food color is dye too but food safe dye.

Oh,, I understand,,,, when she does not like some thing she has to make it sound worse than what it is.
Open for commen...

Thai Tea

Postby Lana Y » Nov 1st, '05, 17:52

I am very sorry to have upset you.
It was very kind of you to offer your tea for sampling.
I had no idea the cost you required was not enough to cover even shipping charges. I sent you the amount you asked for??
I believe that a large majority of us that are interested in loose tea, are mainly interested in taste and health benefits. In my personal opinion dye is not a nessessary ingredient in tea, nor do I believe it to be healthy. (It actually stained my counter Top.) Taste is everything in Tea. I will continue my search for a good Thai/Chai tea.......... :P
To my Chat friends here at Adagio, just email me your name and address, and I will mail you a Sample of this tea. Maybe we will find a much different opinion. We all have different tastes.
Lana Y

Postby Marlene » Nov 2nd, '05, 03:29

open for comment wrote:Oh,, I understand,,,, when she does not like some thing she has to make it sound worse than what it is.

Nope. She just has to share her honest and unbiased opinion. I find it a bit disturbing that you were expecting her to be a shill for you. It's a real pity you're so sensitive to critisism. If you're going to be that upset over a review, perhaps you're in the wrong buisness.
Marlene

Postby Guest » Nov 3rd, '05, 00:59

we are alwags opened for opinion. I just did not like when you said the tea has dye instead of food coloring. It is just like eating a dead chicken instead of eating " chicken"

Thai tea is like that. It contains orange color and flavoriing. Some people like it and some just don't. The tea is served every where like that. If you go to a Thai restuarant, they will serve you the same thing. To be honest with you, I don't like to add color to my tea at all but people reconize the tea by its color. For this reason, I developed two type of Thai tea, one with color and one without color.

Thank for your opinion any way.

Postby Marlene » Nov 3rd, '05, 02:39

Anonymous wrote:we are alwags opened for opinion. I just did not like when you said the tea has dye instead of food coloring. It is just like eating a dead chicken instead of eating " chicken"

Thai tea is like that. It contains orange color and flavoriing. Some people like it and some just don't. The tea is served every where like that. If you go to a Thai restuarant, they will serve you the same thing. To be honest with you, I don't like to add color to my tea at all but people reconize the tea by its color. For this reason, I developed two type of Thai tea, one with color and one without color.

Thank for your opinion any way.

emphisis mine

Bingo. Some people like it, some dont. Lana didn't, and that's her honest and unbiased opinion. Why should anybody be attacking her for not likeing it? I just don't understand the attitude of "We sent it to her at a discounted price, how dare she say she didn't like it".
As for the chicken/dead chicken, that's why we call dead chicken poultry. Poultry is still chicken, and food coloring is still dye.
Marlene

Postby Guest » Nov 3rd, '05, 22:30

Every one is entitle to his or her opinion, remembered?
I did not see any one attacking Lana for her opinion, nor any discount price.
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, we are all eating dead animals, leaves and wood.. AND if we don't like the natural color of our hair or food, we just add dye to it to change it to the color what we like...NOW HOW IS THAT SOUND. to you, Lana

Thai Tea

Postby Lana Y » Nov 4th, '05, 10:54

HUH?
Lana Y

Postby floridahawk » Nov 4th, '05, 11:54

So who cares if she didn't like it. No reason to get testy about it. Everyone has different tastes. Some people like Jasmine tea. If the jasmine is strong, I don't like it b/c its like drinking a flower. Love the smell but I don't like the taste, while others love it. Some people hate chocolate, and I love it. Everyone has different tastes. If they didn't it would be a boring world.

To each their own
floridahawk

Postby Mike B » Nov 4th, '05, 12:57

floridahawk wrote:To each their own

Except, I wish everyone else's "own" was more like "mine."

Some day -- mark my words -- I will be dictator for life. And I will not suffer fools gladly. So watch out, fools.
Mike B

Postby Guest » Nov 4th, '05, 14:11

ha ha ha ha.. it is look liked everyone is having fun here.....For all I can see, Lana called Dye instead of food color in the Thai tea. Is there any difference between "Dye" and " Food color" Anyone know...

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions