cherry flavored green tea

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

cherry green tea

Postby cherry » Feb 13th, '06, 13:29

is quite possibly the best tea ever. only i cant seem to find it in stores. any suggestions?

Postby Loridg » Feb 13th, '06, 14:34

I've also tried Teavana's Japanese Wild Cherry green tea - it was ok, but I liked the one I ordered from Silk Road better. I just bought some of Teavana's Snow Geisha - it's a cherry flavored white tea and I like it a lot. It's expensive though, so I don't know how often I'll be purchasing.

Postby nala1128 » Feb 14th, '06, 15:14

I tried the Snow Geisha Tea from Teavana too. YUUUUUUMMMM! It is expensive (I think $15.00 for 2 oz.) I smelled it and had to try it though. I would love if Adagio would come out with a Cherry Green or white blend!

Postby sippy cup » Feb 14th, '06, 18:53

i just got a tin of Japanese Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose (what a name...) from Paper Street Teas--first cherry green i've ever tried, but i think it's great. smells like cherry Jolly Ranchers, but the flavor isn't too ostentatious.
sippy cup

Postby LavenderPekoe » Feb 15th, '06, 16:30

I was just looking at SpecialTeas and I saw they had a cherry

Postby rhpot1991 » Feb 16th, '06, 00:07

LavenderPekoe wrote:I was just looking at SpecialTeas and I saw they had a cherry

That looks very similiar to one that I just ordered:

On the bag it says to steep 1-2 minutes, use a heaping tsp per 6oz. I made one here using 2 tsp (not so heaping as I didn't want to use up my whole sampler) and steeped for 2 minutes. It has a very strong (not sweet) cherry taste that I am not sure if I like. On the second steep I only steeped for 1 minute and it tasted better, though I would still like a sweeter flavor.

Instant Messenger