Items I wish Adagio would sell

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Postby soapy » Feb 6th, '06, 18:03

Looks Great! :DI love purple! Is it wool? Doe sit keep the tea hot? I made a felted one but gave it away I need to make more. It leaves the tea hot for hours! theres a picture on my blog in the archives Dec.05
soapy

Postby cess » Feb 6th, '06, 18:26

Nice work tsp! What creative gal you are. :wink:

Cess
cess

Postby teaspoon » Feb 6th, '06, 21:07

Thanks, guys!!! It's actually acrylic, just from a skein of Red Heart Super Saver I had sitting around (it's slowly becoming a patchwork baby blanket for charity... but that won't take the whole skein *guilty conscience*). And I haven't tried using it yet so I don't know if it'll keep the tea warm. I figure it'll probably help though. I'm so glad you all like it! Once I get the pattern smoothed out I'll post it. Might take a while though.

~tsp, off to homework
teaspoon

Postby marz910 » Feb 6th, '06, 21:56

I would like to see more teaspoons. I was lucky to find this one (link below) but it would be nice to be able to get different ones.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/ ... 0/shsp.jpg
marz910

Postby soapy » Feb 6th, '06, 22:40

those are very pretty! I love the design.... :)
soapy

Postby cess » Feb 7th, '06, 19:24

I need to get one of the PersonaliTea tea pots, they are just too cute.

Cess
cess

Postby marz910 » Feb 8th, '06, 17:20

I was just thinking, while looking at some of the other tea sites I noticed that some sell travel mugs. I have three young kids and I'm all ways on the go. Sometimes I loose track of time and don't have a chance to drink my tea. A travel mug with Adagio's logo on it would be a wonderful thing to have. :)
marz910

Postby AlTeavious » Feb 9th, '06, 21:42

Pu erh blocks, knives and safety instructions ;-) and ma cha. Oh, and Brita do a really nice filter kettle that isn't sold outside Europe. I used to have one, they are really good.
AlTeavious

Flavors

Postby New Guest » Feb 12th, '06, 16:25

I'd be interested in buying just the flavor additions (dried bluberies, apricots, mango, etc.) used in Adagio flavored teas. I like some of the flavored teas but often don't like the ratios. It would be nice to experiment on my own with the loose teas I already have.
New Guest

Postby teaspoon » Feb 12th, '06, 16:30

Ooh, good call, New Guest. How feasible would that be, Ilya? Cos that's a really good idea.

~tsp
teaspoon

Postby ilya » Feb 12th, '06, 18:07

Sorry to say, we have no plans to sell the loose ingredients. We have way too many SKUs as it is :(
ilya
Site Admin

Postby garden gal » Feb 12th, '06, 18:18

I do that now a lot especially with the rooibos as the additive. I also mix a lot of green & white teas with the herbals. I just love that cocomint with extra chocolate so much with the cold weather though that I just can't stop making it right now.
garden gal

Postby teaspoon » Feb 12th, '06, 18:32

Ah well, it was worth asking anyway. Yeah I like to mix different flavors together and see what I come up with. Like Rum flavored tea with Vanilla flavored tea... yummy even if the rum is always faint. Jasmine #5 oolong added nicely to some Pai Mu Tan I have from elsewhere, too. But I think the New Guest was talking about making the single flavor of a flavored tea stronger or weaker, which would work towards the weaker side by mixing it with plain tea, but not so much with the stronger side.

~tsp
teaspoon

Postby teamuse » Feb 13th, '06, 00:06

my issue is that i would want the flavors stronger.

granted...i have burned out a good number of taste buds on capsacin...

ohhh now there's and idea...a chocolate/chile flavored tea... interesting. adagio could call in ancient melody or something like that.

there's a place that sells truffles of chocolate and chile powder...OMG good

and i totally second/third/... the thermal stainless mug with adagio logo.
teamuse

PreviousNext

Instant Messenger

Permissions