new product

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Postby peachaddict » Jan 30th, '06, 21:58

kool-aid chris wrote:But it looks like coffee. I think you need to add a little asian man with one of those long opium pipes. Or an indian with a hooka. That will make it more clear.

It does say "adagio teas" on it, but without that, I can see how it may remind someone with no context on this of coffee. Those sound like good ideas to me. Might I loosly suggest a teapot behind it? I know Teaspoon will do something wonderful with it. It's wonderful as is, too.
peachaddict

Postby yresim » Mar 5th, '06, 17:50

jogrebe wrote: Although I guess we would be civilized barbarians as we'd be drinking tea like civilized people as compared to guzzling ale and mead like true wild barbarians.

We could always guzzle tea. Maybe even put it in steins first. That way, we could be all uncivilized and still drink tea.

'Course, I usually want to relax and enjoy sipping at my tea. But I think I could guzzle it just this once. You know, for the cause.

I just have one request for Adagio regarding the tea shirts:
please, please, please offer them in some color other than white.

Not that you can't offer them in white. Just that I want some other (non-light) color to be available. White t-shirts and I don't work well together.

~Yresim~
(the girl with lots of spotty grey t-shirts that used to be white)
yresim

Postby TeaFanatic » Mar 5th, '06, 20:32

yresim wrote:I just have one request for Adagio regarding the tea shirts:
please, please, please offer them in some color other than white.

Not that you can't offer them in white. Just that I want some other (non-light) color to be available. White t-shirts and I don't work well together.

I second that...white, at least for me is not a very good color, because it stains easily and doesn't look very good in my opinion. I would recommend grey as a good all around color for the t-shirt, though white should still definetly be an option.
TeaFanatic

Postby peachaddict » Jun 11th, '06, 17:55

Well, I see no tea shirts yet, so should the protest go on as planned? Oh, if you need a short, lightweight person with strong legs (but, alas, weak arms), call me...I'm a barbarian prepared to do battle in the name of teadom. :wink: (I may be only a little dog, but I'm more ferocious than a weasel and I'm ready to serve)
peachaddict

Postby rabbit » Jun 11th, '06, 18:19

How come I'd never seen this thread before?! lol, you bunch of naked tea-drinking freaks! ............................. I think I've finaly found a place where I can be accepted :lol:
rabbit

Postby Guest » Jun 12th, '06, 21:36

I am sad that we missed Memorial Day. Perhaps we need to be more organized... ;)

~tsp, barbarian raid/barbecue/tea party/protest brainstormer extraordinaire!

Postby peachaddict » Jun 12th, '06, 21:48

Well, we may have missed Memorial Day, but there are other holidays. Besides, now that it's summer, more people might be willing to go to battle naked (except for the paint, of course). We barbarians are ready to fight anytime, but it's always easy to get a bit hot.

And do we barbarians really organize? :wink:

Your servant, dances-with-peaches
peachaddict

Postby Darth Jeeling » Jun 13th, '06, 19:31

Nah, see, all the Gauls differ among themselves in language customs, and laws, so-

Just arrived from the land of Caesar studying. Call me paints-self-with-tea-ix
Darth Jeeling

Postby peachaddict » Jun 19th, '06, 23:11

Cancel the raid, btw...they have made the shirts! Hurray! Maybe this calls for a potluck and tea wrestling event! Or do barbarians not have potlucks?

Your faithful barbarian, dances-with-peaches
peachaddict

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions