new product

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Postby PeteVu » Dec 6th, '05, 15:16

a real barbarian does not fear the cold.

< runs outside naked >
PeteVu

Postby Libertatis » Dec 6th, '05, 16:33

i am surrounded by nude tea addicts! :shock: :D
Libertatis

Postby teaspoon » Dec 6th, '05, 17:28

Oooh we could go for the not-so-authentic King Arthur movie version of the Picts... naught but two straps of leather for a bra and some manner of pants (at least they've got the pants goin' for them). The only problem with this nudist barbarian protest movement is that Chris and Ilya might see how much fun we're having and come join us instead of making our t-shirts!

~t-spoon
teaspoon

Postby Teatime » Dec 6th, '05, 21:02

What happen to just having Adagio t-shirts? :D That's all I want (besides ordering lots of Adagio tea)!

Teatime
Teatime

Postby jogrebe » Dec 7th, '05, 00:02

Teatime wrote:What happen to just having Adagio t-shirts? :D That's all I want (besides ordering lots of Adagio tea)!

Teatime

Exactly, this is the lengths that we are willing to go in order to secure Adagio tee-shirts.

(Teatime, you shouldn't take us too seriously after all teaspoon and I can prove to be a dangerously crazy pair at times when we post in rapid succession together on the same thread such as the Memorial Day Tea Wrestling match that we were planing in the Morroccan Mint history thread)
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 7th, '05, 00:41

Well said, my partner in crime :twisted: You have been saving your tea leaves, haven't you? Oooh, we could make it all ONE event! "The TeaChat Memorial Day Barbarian T-Shirt Protest, Cookout, and Tea Wrestling Tea Party"! This protest is getting better and better...

~the spoon, planner extraordinaire
teaspoon

Postby jogrebe » Dec 7th, '05, 02:37

teaspoon wrote:Well said, my partner in crime :twisted: You have been saving your tea leaves, haven't you? Oooh, we could make it all ONE event! "The TeaChat Memorial Day Barbarian T-Shirt Protest, Cookout, and Tea Wrestling Tea Party"! This protest is getting better and better...

~the spoon, planner extraordinaire

True, but how many other people are saving their tea leaves as well, as I'm not sure if we'll have enough people in order to have enough used wet (or at least after we thaw them out) tea leaves to fill up the wrestling pit, especially since Pu Erh with multiple infusions makes up the vast majority of my tea intake so its very slow going on my end. Also what if chris and ilya actually follow through with the tee shirts in time for Memorial Day because that could mess up our planning big time. Hm, then again since the barbarian pillaging sounds like fun we could always pillage all of the Lipton tea in the area, host a Boston style Clifton Tea Party (ie slash open all the bags with swords and scissors instead of slashing the tea chests with tomahawks before tossing them into the water) in the hopes of undoing the damage the Boston tea party did to the American Tea culture and solve our supply dilemma for the tea wrestling.
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 7th, '05, 02:39

John, I like the way you think.

~t-spoon
teaspoon

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 7th, '05, 10:04

This nudist tea thing is weird...but I'm all about it!

What your party is lacking is a "Conan the Barbarian" style berserker-in-a-loincloth sitting at a little round table with three old ladies, discussing what Mildred said about Agnes at her garden party in 1953, while drinking chamomile tea.

Trust me on this.

"Viva La Revolution!"
Ghost of Tea

new product

Postby Lynn » Dec 7th, '05, 20:54

It sounds like an event to me!! Count me in. I'll start saving my7 tea leaves.
Lynn
Lynn

Postby teaspoon » Dec 7th, '05, 22:21

Ghost of Tea wrote:This nudist tea thing is weird...but I'm all about it!

What your party is lacking is a "Conan the Barbarian" style berserker-in-a-loincloth sitting at a little round table with three old ladies, discussing what Mildred said about Agnes at her garden party in 1953, while drinking chamomile tea.

Trust me on this.

"Viva La Revolution!"

Only if you're the loincloth-wearing berserker. Teehee...

Though I dunno, the other girls might like that too much...

~teh spoon
teaspoon

Postby jogrebe » Dec 8th, '05, 00:21

teaspoon wrote:
Only if you're the loincloth-wearing berserker. Teehee...

Though I dunno, the other girls might like that too much...

~teh spoon

True although if you're a naked barbarian painted blue at the protest teaspoon, we will also run the risk of the guys liking it too much. Especially since chris and ilya are guys who might get too distracted by the whole thing to make our shirts. So in that case you'd better get practicing to ensure you can quickly take them down and pin them to the ground into the vat of Lipton tea dust paste from the soon to be famous Clifton Tea Party to ensure they don't end up enjoying the protest too much.
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 8th, '05, 00:42

Hmm, good call, John. Y'all are gonna have to keep me on task, though, or I might just end up tackling Ghost instead. But nah, no problem, I can tackle either Ilya or Chris if someone else can take down the other.

Hey Chris? Ilya? Which one of you guys is smaller? Heehee...

~teaspoon, descendant of boudicca
teaspoon

Postby jogrebe » Dec 8th, '05, 00:54

No problem teaspoon, I'd gladly look after you for being willing to take the chance of getting covered in Lipton teadust paste (YUCK) when pining down chris or ilya into the pit. In fact, I'll even go beyond keeping you on track by being sure to have a bucket of warm water and a towel for you to clean yourself up with if necessary afterwards.
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 8th, '05, 01:17

Aw, thanks, John, that's sweet! LoL

And you know me... anything for the cause.

~tsp
teaspoon

PreviousNext

Instant Messenger

Permissions