new product

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 8th, '05, 01:36

Hmmm...well if I can wear tights to fight the Joker...I guess I could dress up like some dude from Braveheart...

Let's do the math...

Me + Loincloth + Blue Paint + Sword = ?

Something out of Teaspoon's dreams I think.
Ghost of Tea

Postby jogrebe » Dec 8th, '05, 10:09

teaspoon wrote:Aw, thanks, John, that's sweet! LoL

And you know me... anything for the cause.

~tsp

Thats what I like about you, sweet lady teaspoon.
jogrebe

Postby PeteVu » Dec 8th, '05, 14:03

jogrebe wrote:

~tsp

e-romance. O.-
PeteVu

Postby teaspoon » Dec 8th, '05, 15:02

Uh oh. He'll be heartbroken when he finds out that my heart already belongs to Ghost of Tea...

~le spoon
teaspoon

Postby Marlene » Dec 8th, '05, 18:20

teaspoon wrote:~teaspoon, descendant of boudicca

No wonder you're so Boudacious! Boudicca rocked!
Marlene

Postby jogrebe » Dec 8th, '05, 23:41

PeteVu wrote:
jogrebe wrote:

~tsp

e-romance. O.-

You call that e-romance, PeteVu? Whats wrong with you, can't you tell that I was stating a fact as teaspoon must be sweet after admitting that she pours Sugar Shots on herself whenever she sweetens her tea. Besides if I was after e-romance with teaspoon I would have done things properly like this

teaspoon this is for you :-* :-* :-* :-@
jogrebe

Postby PeteVu » Dec 9th, '05, 01:09

calm down there joe, i do not mean to offend. I'd hate to ruin the fantasy youve pictured in your mind, but no where in that thread does she say she spills sugar-shots on herself. things contained in tupperware is a different story.
PeteVu

Postby jogrebe » Dec 9th, '05, 01:27

PeteVu wrote:calm down there joe, i do not mean to offend. I'd hate to ruin the fantasy youve pictured in your mind, but no where in that thread does she say she spills sugar-shots on herself. things contained in tupperware is a different story.

You're taking me too seriously in this off-the-wall silly thread. The sugar shots comment my poor attempt to imitate Mr. Tea's simple minded nature in “confusing” teaspoon with her measuring teaspoon that teaspoon seemed to imply she uses for her sugar shots in the sugar shots thread. Just like my earlier “sweet lady” reference was intended to go along with the whole celtic/medieval theme of the Adagio tee-shirt protest.
jogrebe

Postby PeteVu » Dec 9th, '05, 01:30

you said it! if this thread is anything... its off the wall. in the spirit of things, though, im gonna have to barbarian-attack your home right now.
PeteVu

Postby jogrebe » Dec 9th, '05, 01:47

PeteVu wrote:you said it! if this thread is anything... its off the wall. in the spirit of things, though, im gonna have to barbarian-attack your home right now.

I live in the local Starbucks come pillage and burn my house if you dare ...
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 9th, '05, 09:17

Now boys, I know I'm irresistable and all, but really, you must stop fighting! The fact of the matter is that I'm a hopeless tease who's hopelessly in love and therefore, I know, maddeningly untouchable.

If we're going to pull off this raid/protest/cookout, I'll have no more infighting among the troops!

~lovely leader teaspoon

ps ~ I pour my Sugar Shots directly into the cup. Haha!
teaspoon

triniTEA

Postby Gerhard » Dec 9th, '05, 14:42

:D :D :D
Diese triniTea Maschine ist das nonplusultra! Endlich hat mal einer nachgedacht und was vernuenftiges entwickelt!

Since I am back from my 3 week China trip, I am totally into tea! The way adagio present itself, its products - best off all the triniTea maker along with the variety of different teas - and its educational messages and literature is very appealing.
I can only advise the hesitant to try and experience the wonderful world of tea!
Thanks
Gerhard

Postby Lynn » Dec 9th, '05, 17:27

I would still like to buy a hat.

Lynn
Lynn

Postby jogrebe » Dec 9th, '05, 19:21

teaspoon wrote:Now boys, I know I'm irresistable and all, but really, you must stop fighting! The fact of the matter is that I'm a hopeless tease who's hopelessly in love and therefore, I know, maddeningly untouchable.

If we're going to pull off this raid/protest/cookout, I'll have no more infighting among the troops!

~lovely leader teaspoon

ps ~ I pour my Sugar Shots directly into the cup. Haha!

Don't be overconfident of yourself teaspoon. Even if you were available I don't think I could date you teaspoon, especially after admitting to having a partially to Indian teas as I have a partially to Chinese teas. It would be folly to even attempt to pursue a romantic relationship across such as gap as it would almost certainly lead to frequent fights around the teapot.

Regardless, I agree we need to set aside our differences and become united under the cause to ensure the operation is a success.
jogrebe

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 9th, '05, 22:25

Barbarian have short attention span! Pillage or no pillage? Is question. Agnes making butter cookies later...no want miss.
Ghost of Tea

PreviousNext

Instant Messenger

Permissions