new product

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Postby teaspoon » Dec 10th, '05, 01:38

I'm glad we've settled this as friends, John ;)

Pillage or no pillage? I think we're gonna have to wait until Chris and Ilya are somewhat less frantic to be able to decide whether we'll have a reason to pillage...

~teaspoon
teaspoon

Postby cess » Dec 10th, '05, 12:47

Ah - Christmas time - Peace on earth and good will to men.

After the New Year then they can decide to pillage or not! :lol:

Cess
cess

Postby jogrebe » Dec 10th, '05, 23:49

Ghost of Tea wrote:Barbarian have short attention span! Pillage or no pillage? Is question. Agnes making butter cookies later...no want miss.

Where's Mike B. when you need him?

Shouldn't your message read, "As a barbarian I have a short attention span. To pillage or not to pillage: that is the question. Agnes is going to be making butter cookies later and I do not want to miss it."
jogrebe

Postby PeteVu » Dec 11th, '05, 02:26

spare me jo! the last thing we need is another mike b.
PeteVu

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 11th, '05, 03:53

Jo no make sense. Barbarian say what mean. Agnes cookies delicious. No confuse with many words or me smash you good.
Ghost of Tea

Postby Tadiera » Dec 11th, '05, 12:38

Ghost of Tea wrote:Jo no make sense. Barbarian say what mean. Agnes cookies delicious. No confuse with many words or me smash you good.

You could adopt the phrase:
"Smash you! Dead you be!"
Tadiera

Postby PeteVu » Dec 11th, '05, 13:04

RARRRRRRR. pete smash! PETE SMASH!
PeteVu

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 11th, '05, 13:23

LOL Tad! I have adapted your idea and included it!

Pete know Barbarian code...Pete good barbarian!
Ghost of Tea

Postby jogrebe » Dec 11th, '05, 14:57

Ghost of Tea wrote:Jo no make sense. Barbarian say what mean. Agnes cookies delicious. No confuse with many words or me smash you good.

Ok, but should it say, “John is not making any sense. As a barbarian I say what I mean. Agnes' cookies were delicious. Do not confuse me with too many words, or I'll smash you good.”

Oh and by the way I'm Swiss so attempting to smash me is probably not the best idea as even though I am not a warrior I carry around a Swiss Army with me for protection.

(Teaspoon if you care about him keep him back as I can not guarantee his safety should he foolish enough to attempt to smash me.)
jogrebe

Postby PeteVu » Dec 11th, '05, 16:51

i could take your entire swiss army with a spoon. its the SWISS ARMY! was that threat supposed to scare anyone? especially BARBARIANS?!?!
PeteVu

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 11th, '05, 20:17

Barbarian no smash John. Barbarian do far worse. Barbarian pillage John tea. That teach him.

Still say "SMASH!" when doing. "SMASH!" good battlecry.

No threaten Barbarian with silly corkscrew. Barbarian language impaired, not dumb. Barbarian use broadsword. Also axe. Also bow and arrows. Many good smashers.
Ghost of Tea

Postby PeteVu » Dec 11th, '05, 22:54

swiss army knives are the worst knives every created. they do everything poorly. Id rather have one tool that does one thing very well. things i have had to struggle to do with a swiss army knife: remove a bottle cap, remove a cork, cut twine, cut rope, and unscrew a philips-head screw. I would put "unscrew a flat-head screw" on the list but the flathead attachment was delightfully one gigantic size and way too big to even attempt to use on the screw i needed to unscrew.
PeteVu

Postby jogrebe » Dec 12th, '05, 11:19

Please note that I said "Swiss Army" not "Swiss Army Knife" as there is a big difference between the two, ever hear of the Swiss Guard, which is a shining example of what they are capable of doing? One would have to be a very big fool (as well as drunk) to even consider going after barbarian warrior with a corkscrew or a tiny 2 inch blade on even the finest quality Swiss Army Knife; and such a fool I am not.

teaspoon wrote:Now boys ... really, you must stop fighting!

If we're going to pull off this raid/protest/cookout, I'll have no more infighting among the troops!

~lovely leader teaspoon

Regardless I'm with teaspoon, are we here for the Adagio tee shirt cause right? Otherwise if you barbarians are out for a fight, may I suggest the Diablo 2 battlenet as a good place for you to fight it out with others that are also out looking for a fight.
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 12th, '05, 12:15

What did I tell you boys about infighting? You're all on probation!

BTW, John, between your Swiss Army and Ghost, I'd put my money on Ghost. But then I'm a little biased... Besides, he might have more help than he notices ;)

~sneaky spoon
teaspoon

Postby PeteVu » Dec 12th, '05, 12:16

hey im just sayin, the swiss are NOT a force to be feared.
PeteVu

PreviousNext

Instant Messenger

Permissions