new product

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Postby teaspoon » Dec 12th, '05, 12:20

P.S. ~ Remember, the last guy to rely on their protection got shot. Fortunately, he had an in with the Mother of God so he pulled through, but no thanks to those Swiss Army guys with their funny hats and Swiss Army Polearms...

~tsp
teaspoon

Postby jogrebe » Dec 12th, '05, 12:35

PeteVu wrote:hey im just sayin, the swiss are NOT a force to be feared.

If you focus on defense and staying out of unnecessary conflict you don't have to be feared. You just have to focus on the task at hand and strategic retreat when the important are wounded in the event of a surprise ambush.
Last edited by jogrebe on Dec 12th, '05, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.
jogrebe

Postby jogrebe » Dec 12th, '05, 12:45

Teaspoon, take a look at the stats of this thread!! If we can keep this up for another day or so we'll easily overtake the smoking green thread in terms of popularity. And to thing that all of this started from us bouncing back and forth the initial Boston Tea Party and kilt jokes back and forth, while recruiting others to the crazy cause in the process.
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 12th, '05, 19:17

Muahaha! Those silly pot heads are too stoned to keep up with us. We're really smokin'!

~cheese-spoon
teaspoon

Postby PeteVu » Dec 12th, '05, 22:40

jogrebe wrote:If you focus on defense and staying out of unnecessary conflict you don't have to be feared. You just have to focus on the task at hand and strategic retreat when the important are wounded in the event of a surprise ambush.

thats alot of nice words to say that the swiss are wussies. I suppose with all that effort they are saving from never doing anything militarily, they can focus on science? no. world problems? no. economics? no. seems to me like switzerland is mediocre at best.
PeteVu

Postby jogrebe » Dec 13th, '05, 00:59

teaspoon wrote:The TeaChat Memorial Day Barbarian T-Shirt Protest, Cookout, and Tea Wrestling Tea Party"! This protest is getting better and better...

Wait a minute what were we thinking? No wonder why Chris and Ilya haven't responded at all, if we are planing the protest on a legal holiday at what will almost certainly be an empty building. In fact they have probably been laughing at us the whole time instead of getting concerned about the lengths that we are willing to take to secure Adagio tee shirts. Alas, looks like that its back to the drawing board to figure out what we want to accomplish and when? I guess if nothing else if Adagio does follow through with the tee shirts we could always hold a Memorial Day Cookout and Tea Wrestling Tea Party as a victory celebration.
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 13th, '05, 10:32

We'll simply move the protest/raid/tea party/cookout to Tuesday! I hate Mondays anyway.

And if they meet our demands, well then we certainly will hold all but the protest as a celebration! Chris and Ilya will, in that event, be invited rather than invaded. I'll even bring enough wode for them! How about it, C & I?

~'spoonage
teaspoon

LOLz

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 13th, '05, 15:05

Better plan! Let's make a new Holiday!!!!

International Tea Appreciation and Tea Shirt Protest Day!!

It's sure to be a hit with the barbarian crowd.

P.S. Diablo 2 suxx0rz, CoH 4evarz!

P.P.S. I am a dork.
Ghost of Tea

Postby jzero » Dec 13th, '05, 16:10

PeteVu wrote:
jogrebe wrote:If you focus on defense and staying out of unnecessary conflict you don't have to be feared. You just have to focus on the task at hand and strategic retreat when the important are wounded in the event of a surprise ambush.

thats alot of nice words to say that the swiss are wussies. I suppose with all that effort they are saving from never doing anything militarily, they can focus on science? no. world problems? no. economics? no. seems to me like switzerland is mediocre at best.

Forget the Swiss Guards...I dunno how we got on to Switzerland, but between harsh weather, even harsher terrain, a surprising defensive system including explosively charged tunnels, mountain fortifications, and underground airbases, plus a standing army of some 200k conscripts along with the remainder of the population - an additional million or so trained men with SIG 550 assault rifles in their closets that the defense ministry claims can be activated within 12 hours, invading Switzerland sounds dicey even on a warm spring day.
jzero

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 13th, '05, 17:02

Who say invade? John say him have Swiss Army in pocket. Barbarian attack him at naked tea protest. No pants...no army.

Also, no flag, no country.
Ghost of Tea

Postby jogrebe » Dec 13th, '05, 17:11

jzero wrote:Forget the Swiss Guards...I dunno how we got on to Switzerland, but between harsh weather, even harsher terrain, a surprising defensive system including explosively charged tunnels, mountain fortifications, and underground airbases, plus a standing army of some 200k conscripts along with the remainder of the population - an additional million or so trained men with SIG 550 assault rifles in their closets that the defense ministry claims can be activated within 12 hours, invading Switzerland sounds dicey even on a warm spring day.

Yea, thats what I'm talking about. You don't have to be big on invading one's neighbors to have a well trained and mobilized army.

PeteVu wrote:thats alot of nice words to say that the swiss are wussies. I suppose with all that effort they are saving from never doing anything militarily, they can focus on science? no. world problems? no. economics? no. seems to me like switzerland is mediocre at best.

You want more peaceful examples of Swiss specialties, how about food: you have Swiss chocolate which is superior to what is put out by the mainstream American candy companies (ie Lindt and Toblerone are fine examples of Swiss chocolate), lets not forget fondue and the great Swiss Cheeses like the Emmenthaler and the Gruyere that go into it (don't pay attention to most grocery store “Swiss cheese” that is not as good). Likewise their contribution to tea with SwissGold tea infusers which produces and oversize teaball which actually has enough room for tea to expand properly and is gold plated to prevent any metallic taste in the tea. In other areas before the rise of “cheaper digital and battery watches” the Swiss dominated the clock and watch industry with quality dependable mechanical clockwork, also for religion Switzerland (along with Germany) was the birthplace of the Protestant Reformation; just to name a few.
jogrebe

Postby jogrebe » Dec 13th, '05, 17:15

teaspoon wrote:We'll simply move the protest/raid/tea party/cookout to Tuesday! I hate Mondays anyway.

And if they meet our demands, well then we certainly will hold all but the protest as a celebration! Chris and Ilya will, in that event, be invited rather than invaded. I'll even bring enough wode for them! How about it, C & I?

~'spoonage

Ok in that case we'll have to develop an alternative raid target if the barbarian raid is still on regardless of what happens. As if this is the case it will be necessary to maintain some from of order, as I highly doubt a barbarian raid upon a large section of New Jersey would be best thing to try to pull off.
jogrebe

Postby Ghost of Tea » Dec 13th, '05, 17:18

Barbarian like Tea Shirt. Satisfied if demands met.

Then eat butter cookies with Agnes.
Ghost of Tea

Postby jogrebe » Dec 13th, '05, 17:24

Ghost of Tea wrote:Barbarian like Tea Shirt. Satisfied if demands met.

Then eat butter cookies with Agnes.

good hear barbarian happy easy to make

me make sure bring butter cookies to cookout
jogrebe

Postby chris » Dec 14th, '05, 10:09

I'm there.
chris

PreviousNext

Instant Messenger

Permissions