How about some holiday flavored Rooibos?

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

How about some holiday flavored Rooibos?

Postby Sage Blossom » Dec 19th, '05, 17:30

I drool over the holiday selection you have of pumpkin spice and gingerbread teas, but, alas they are black teas and I do not do well with black teas. Ever consider making the holiday selections availabe in Rooibos? Would be very, very grateful. :D
Sage Blossom

Postby ilya » Dec 22nd, '05, 00:48

Perhaps next year we will be a bit more creative.
ilya
Site Admin

Postby john » Dec 28th, '05, 04:31

Sage, try regular rooibos steeped with mulling spices. its kind of holidayish. you can put milk in it also to be a night time chai substitute
john

I Agree!

Postby TinyTeas » Feb 6th, '06, 14:02

I would also love holiday flavoured Rooibos. Pumpkin Spice...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! I always feel so left out not being able to enjoy the lovely flavors they come up with for the black teas!!

Thanks,
Tiny Tea Drinker
TinyTeas

Postby garden gal » Feb 7th, '06, 17:27

Can you still buy the holiday teas? I didn't see them on the flavored black list but am I blind? I do have glasses that I am suppose to be wearing.
garden gal

Postby teamuse » Feb 7th, '06, 18:19

I too would love the Rooibos in some holiday flavors... of course I would try most any rooibos (i've had one that tasted of root beer - YUM!)

I think that the Gingerbread and Chestnut would both do wonderfully well as a Rooibos. but i bet the mulling spices, especially with the apple cinnamon would be dynamite.

We still have a good bit of our holiday teas... but that's mostly due to me being the preggers and told to cut down on the caffiene :?
raises my chai latte in toast to the midwife and runs of to start the kettle...

of course, it makes no sense to me...asian women drink tea throughout their pregnancies and their kids turn out just fine.
still having some rooibos options in the holiday flavors would make me a merry panda! (perhaps a good bottle treat for the little one as well)

teamuse
teamuse

Postby LavenderPekoe » Feb 7th, '06, 18:57

LadyArden wrote:...but sadly I didn't do so with the Chesnut.

I have a big thing of it and then some if you need some. I don't think I will be able to drink it all myself.
LavenderPekoe

Instant Messenger

Permissions