Teafinder

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Teafinder

Postby mcgroarty » Jan 15th, '06, 00:44

I'd love something like a feature where you start out ordering a sampler of 6 teas, then you return to the site and select which you liked most and least and the site suggests 6 more teas you might like, and so on repeating.

The teas might be ranked 1-5 on fruitiness, bitterness, sweetness, greenness, spiciness and so forth for the site to calculate its suggestions.
mcgroarty

Postby TeaFanatic » Jan 18th, '06, 00:36

Great idea. Would be great to put this feature with the tea timer, or just a separate program.
TeaFanatic

Re: Teafinder

Postby clbrew » Jan 25th, '06, 13:58

mcgroarty wrote:I'd love something like a feature where you start out ordering a sampler of 6 teas, then you return to the site and select which you liked most and least and the site suggests 6 more teas you might like, and so on repeating.

The teas might be ranked 1-5 on fruitiness, bitterness, sweetness, greenness, spiciness and so forth for the site to calculate its suggestions.

This tea newbie would REALLY appreciate something like that - what an excellent idea! And I like the idea of doing it like the TeaTimer - something I use several times a day. :D

I have several teas now that I don't like, from using the hit-and-miss method, and don't know what to do with them.

CL
clbrew

Postby Marlene » Jan 25th, '06, 14:08

Maybe it's time to set up a newbie exchange. then you can send off your less than favorite samples, and recieve new ones from someone who sent off their less than favorite samples!
Marlene

Postby AlTeavious » Jan 25th, '06, 23:05

Hmm, here's an idea - might work. Adagio adds a feature that lets you send tea samplers to other forum members just by knowing thier username (don't need thier address). Then people could send each other tea (possibly without knowing which tea until it arrived?). What do you think? Possibly some sort of setup where the other person can order it and the benificiery pays for it...
AlTeavious

Postby AlTeavious » Jan 25th, '06, 23:06

or as its just a sampler maybe they send it free when you make an order?
AlTeavious

Instant Messenger

Permissions