Fake Fake Fake

For general/other topics related to tea.

Aug 6th, '12, 22:35
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Fake Fake Fake

by the_economist » Aug 6th, '12, 22:35

Oh I don't know. The top 20 countries by life expectancy all seem pretty high-tech to me. Probably due to good quality health care. Technology probably not so much of a drag from that point of view.

Aug 15th, '12, 21:47
Vendor Member

by TwoDog2 » Aug 15th, '12, 21:47

This thread is kind of depressing. So much fakery.

Sep 3rd, '12, 19:53
Vendor Member

by gingkoseto » Sep 3rd, '12, 19:53

needaTEAcher wrote: I have also found that EVERYWHERE I have traveled thinks that other places are really dangerous, that the food is dangerous, the poeple are dangerous, and that getting off the plane in another country can kill you. Obviously not everyone thinks like this, but there have been substantial populations in every country I have visited with this mentality.
That's quite true! That's why Mark Twain said "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness..." :mrgreen:
For a few times at Chinese dinner tables I heard Chinese people making very generalized statements about xxx country (each at a different time). And I would say, can you guys imagine, probably right at this moment, at a dinner table in xxx country, there are the same statements thrown out about Chinese people? :mrgreen:

+ Post Reply