I want to sell the tea website.

Completely off the Topic of Tea

I want to sell the tea website.

Postby johnw » Jun 18th, '06, 10:00

Hi All, i want to sell my tea website, we havn't time to collect the tea information for tea lovers, all the information there only for the convinence of tea lovers, not for any business, i am interest in tea, but too busy for my job. so i want to sell my tea webiste with a low price. thanks.tea site is: www.teahistory.net my email is: pingzhiw@yahoo.com.cn
johnw

Postby Marlene » Jun 19th, '06, 13:57

This person has been lurking around Rec.Food.Drink.Tea for several months now. He is a blantant plageriser who has plagerised even Adagio along with several other websites, stealing articles word for word and pictures claiming them as his own. He has only recently started noting the website he stole them from, but still does not ask permission before copying. Now he's trying to SELL this information that he did not pay for, or even ask permission to take.
Do not contribute or patronise this website in anyway. You will be supporting a theif.
Marlene

Postby keelyn » Jun 21st, '06, 20:25

the english is so bad it burns...
keelyn

Postby H.M. Murdock » Jul 11th, '06, 13:52

Marlene wrote:Do not contribute or patronise this website in anyway. You will be supporting a theif.

Or someone could buy it and make a proper site...
H.M. Murdock

Instant Messenger

Permissions