Inexpensive tins at the Container Store

Completely off the Topic of Tea

Inexpensive tins at the Container Store

Postby SnapshotCat » Jun 1st, '07, 12:02

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Pr ... ODID=62104

While looking for closet stuff online I noticed they've got what looks like some good containers for storing teas.
SnapshotCat

Postby tomasini » Jun 1st, '07, 12:17

looks very promising..if anyone else thinks this is a good idea...i might snag one or two myself
tomasini

Postby Chip » Jun 1st, '07, 13:03

Those are pricey. Upton has the same tin I think in a sample size that will hold around 10 sessions for around half a buck, but you must buy a dozen to get that price.
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby gemmellian » Aug 9th, '07, 15:24

Wow. Those are really nice. However I find the shipping costs at the Container Store to be too much (at least I did a while back when I ordered those recycling bins).

I wish there were other Tea Aficionados as work so I could share the cost of buying these in bulk.

Will check the Upton place ...

Jennie
gemmellian

Postby Chip » Aug 9th, '07, 18:54

gemmellian wrote:Wow. Those are really nice. However I find the shipping costs at the Container Store to be too much (at least I did a while back when I ordered those recycling bins).

I wish there were other Tea Aficionados as work so I could share the cost of buying these in bulk.

Will check the Upton place ...

Jennie

Hey Jennie,
If you get a dozen...you can also give tea as gifts with them...etc. I have gotten around 6 dozen of them so far. I also use them everyday. Can't beat 'em.
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby scruffmcgruff » Aug 9th, '07, 19:17

I second chip's recommendation. I bought two dozen and use them all the time. They aren't the most airtight containers you will find, but they're good for short term storage.
scruffmcgruff

Instant Messenger

Permissions