How did you become a lucky one?

For general/other topics related to tea.

Jul 11th, '07, 14:40

by xine » Jul 11th, '07, 14:40

Thanks! Sorry for all the poop words. But seriously, I did poop a lot. And not that nice poop, like those awful poops. heh.

I had some pu-erh recently. It is a VERY acquired taste. I likened it to what I imagine my ashtray would taste like after the rain. Hehe, but I will not snub it, I need to try it in cake form before I can officially call it yucky. :)

I love my iced caramel machiatos (made with skim and sugar free vanilla)- I don't think of it as coffee to drink to get me up, but more of a treat. I do enjoy my French Roasts coffees still with a little cream.

Jul 11th, '07, 14:47

by hop_goblin » Jul 11th, '07, 14:47

xine wrote:

I had some pu-erh recently. It is a VERY acquired taste. I likened it to what I imagine my ashtray would taste like after the rain. Hehe, but I will not snub it, I need to try it in cake form before I can officially call it yucky. :shock:
Xine!! You ripped a dagger through my Heart! :cry: Arghh! I am sorry for you bad experience and yes, I have tasted the ashtray pu-erh before! LOL But trust me, if you get a hold of some properly aged stuff you will definitely have a different experience!

:)

Jul 11th, '07, 15:52

by Space Samurai » Jul 11th, '07, 15:52

hop_goblin wrote:
xine wrote:

I had some pu-erh recently. It is a VERY acquired taste. I likened it to what I imagine my ashtray would taste like after the rain. Hehe, but I will not snub it, I need to try it in cake form before I can officially call it yucky. :shock:
Xine!! You ripped a dagger through my Heart! :cry: Arghh! I am sorry for you bad experience and yes, I have tasted the ashtray pu-erh before! LOL But trust me, if you get a hold of some properly aged stuff you will definitely have a different experience!

:)
He's telling the truth. The samples he sent me were very good, not that it isn't a bit of an aquired taste, but its not an ash tray.

Jul 11th, '07, 23:45

by augie » Jul 11th, '07, 23:45

xine wrote:. Along with my parents, I've gotten other members in my family hooked, as well as my friends, a lot of which were coffee slaves, and now feel better because they have their cups of tea in the morning instead of poop-enabling coffee (hehe, sorry for vocab).
Hey, coffee ain't all that bad. Coffee is what enables me to wake enough to make a good cup of tea. I am very cranky until I have had my coffee in the morning.

+ Post Reply