PETS!!!!

Forum problem solving, rules, contact information

Dec 4th, '08, 21:48

by yukondoit » Dec 4th, '08, 21:48

You guys all have suuuuch cute animals! A lot of cat people on here, especially!

I have 2 boxers :D

They are both completely nuts!
----------------------->
Jessica
author+tea >> tea news, reviews & info
http://authoritea.blogspot.com

Dec 5th, '08, 01:48

by Wesli » Dec 5th, '08, 01:48

muahaha. I've never had a boxer, but they're on my list.

Dec 5th, '08, 06:45

by yukondoit » Dec 5th, '08, 06:45

Wesli wrote:muahaha. I've never had a boxer, but they're on my list.
well, purchase with caution. buy from a good bloodline and be prepared to run your a** off with them. they need unbelievable amounts of exercise. my dogs won't sleep unless they are about to drop dead from fatigue. they are the best dogs in the world though. brave and silly.
----------------------->
Jessica
author+tea >> tea news, reviews & info
http://authoritea.blogspot.com

Dec 7th, '08, 10:12

Bath Day

by kymidwife » Dec 7th, '08, 10:12

Meet the girls... and yes, to their dismay... today was bath day.

I may post a poll later so ya'll can help me name them, assuming I really decide to keep them. But for now, here they are:

Dec 7th, '08, 10:17

Re: Bath Day

by RussianSoul » Dec 7th, '08, 10:17

kymidwife wrote:Meet the girls... and yes, to their dismay... today was bath day.

I may post a poll later so ya'll can help me name them, assuming I really decide to keep them. But for now, here they are:

Oooohhhhh! Presiousssssss-sss!

Assam and Bai Mu Dan? Hmmm...

Dec 7th, '08, 10:43

Re: Bath Day

by Vulture » Dec 7th, '08, 10:43

RussianSoul wrote:
kymidwife wrote:Meet the girls... and yes, to their dismay... today was bath day.

Oooohhhhh! Presiousssssss-sss!

Assam and Bai Mu Dan? Hmmm...
Your thinking too much... 'Pepper and Salt'

Dec 7th, '08, 11:45
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Dec 7th, '08, 11:45

yukondoit - I LOVE Boxers!!! Great pics!

Now Sarah, you can't expect us to not start suggesting names here
immediately.

The white one looks like SUGAR to me ummm not salt.
The black one - Pekoe.
:)

Dec 7th, '08, 12:09
Scrolling: scrolling

by Geekgirl » Dec 7th, '08, 12:09

LOL! They are cute, even soaking wet. How about Pekoe and Peony?

Dec 7th, '08, 13:30

by capheind » Dec 7th, '08, 13:30

The one on the left shall be "WhiteCat" the one on the right shall be "BlackCat". Its a social experiment.

Dec 8th, '08, 01:48

by Vulture » Dec 8th, '08, 01:48

capheind wrote:The one on the left shall be "WhiteCat" the one on the right shall be "BlackCat". Its a social experiment.
No 4chan will not be invading here anytime soon thanks :wink:

Dec 8th, '08, 10:49

by Cinnamon Kitty » Dec 8th, '08, 10:49

Vulture wrote:
capheind wrote:The one on the left shall be "WhiteCat" the one on the right shall be "BlackCat". Its a social experiment.
No 4chan will not be invading here anytime soon thanks :wink:
If it was 4chan then the white one would be "Ceiling Cat" and the black one would be "Basement Cat." :lol:

I'd go for Wuyi for the black one and second the idea of Peony for the white one.

Dec 8th, '08, 23:55

by kymidwife » Dec 8th, '08, 23:55

Kewl name suggestions! I am refraining from naming them officially until we get some of our environmental complications solved.... they were called "Snowflake" and "Gingersnap" at the place where I adopted them. The darker kitten is dark chocolate mixed with lighter ginger brown, not nearly as black as the wetkitty photo would suggest. If I were a coffee person instead of a tea person, I might have named them Espresso and Latte or Mocha and Cream. :lol:

So... here's the part of the kitty update I don't like so much. As of today, the girls are staying in a "foster home" until I can get Obama neutered. He hates them, and has been especially aggressive toward the ginger kitty. I have been doing well at keeping them segregated, but last night while I was working all night, apparently he sat outside my front door and yowled at the top of his lungs ALL night, which he has never done before... enough that my neighbor complained (and he never complains about anything). Then, this morning when I came home from work, Obama snuck in the front door when I opened up... slipped right through my hands, and went on a direct charge toward gingerkitty... took her to the floor and bit her at least once before I got ahold of him.

This is too much drama for me. The foster family will keep them or relocate them if I can't take them back, but we're gonna get the Commander in Chief fixed and then try to reintroduce the girls.

Sounds like a storyline from the National Enquirer... "Secret sources report that Mr. Obama is being surgically sterilized at an undisclosed veterinary clinic in the coming weeks. White House officials refused to comment on why Mr. Obama chose a veterinarian, but did confirm that the President-Elect will be increasing his work-out routine to avoid becoming fat and lazy post-neutering."

I still haven't slept and I'm getting giddy. Sounds like bed time is here.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Dec 11th, '08, 10:34

by TheRedOx » Dec 11th, '08, 10:34

My boy Remy. He'll be 1 year old in a few weeks. This dog has more personality than you can imagine and, yes, he's sitting on the dishwasher door - loves to help with the pre-rinse :). This picture is actually about 6 months old, he's grown into those ears a little bit since.
You can visit his dogster page here...lol, he's got more friends than I do.
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/804406

Dec 11th, '08, 11:10

by geeber1 » Dec 11th, '08, 11:10

Awwwwwww! He's adorable!

Dec 11th, '08, 11:33

by toastedtoads » Dec 11th, '08, 11:33

This is Kaylee (named after Serenity's mechanic) on the first night we had her.
She was 7-8 weeks old and decided to chew on her crate. We thought it was so cute! We turned the lights off and went to bed and in a few minutes heard the most heart-wrenching scream, like someone was torturing her with fire or something. Turn the light on and...she had gotten her little teeth caught on the latch with her mouth wide open, she couldn't open her mouth any wider to get unhooked. Since then she chews (and shreds) everything, 2 beds, socks, 4 pairs of flip flops, converse sneakers, the SRS wire under the passenger seat of the car, Guitar Hero guitar cable, xbox controller cable and pumpkins.
She's a little over a year now.

She is the best snuggler cuddler in all the land.
(Don't you wish they could stay that size?)
Included in the photo of the puppy is my own personal level 80 Blood Elf Paladin. Also makes wonderful food and will attack-cuddle Kaylee when she looks particularly cute.

+ Post Reply