Yay!

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jun 28th, '07, 16:08

Yay!

by Tony » Jun 28th, '07, 16:08

someone bringing mail
brought me lots of summer tea
all the stuff was there.

Man, I need a prize for most pathetic haiku-making-guy.

Got my order in 9 days, which is pretty damn good going to Belgium by postal service and seeing there's a weekend in between. Everything arrived in good condition! (I used to work in a warehouse myself, and I always enjoy seeing that someone made the effort to arrange things so they don't slide around in the box and doesn't stack the heavy stuff on top of the light breakables. You wouldn't believe how many people just chuck things in there, cram that box up with filler and then think "let costumer service handle it later".)

That and the stuff makes better giftware then I could imagine; great wrappers, nice and sturdy cardboard, and everything in a coherent colour scheme. The fold marks on the boxes give me the impression that someone actually checked if each piece was ok before shipping it. (Instead of just giving it a shake and see if it jingles. That or they order the glassware and boxes from different sources and package everything themselves.)

Anyway, I'm happily steeping my way through the heap of samples now. Nice company! pretty good tea as well! :lol:

Jun 28th, '07, 16:45

by xine » Jun 28th, '07, 16:45

Glad to hear that your tea arrive prompt and unharmed! We hope you are enjoying your tea!

-xine

+ Post Reply