Reviewing Suggestion

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Postby Chester Copperpot » Jul 16th, '09, 02:02

ilya wrote:The only other way I can think of offering an incentive is to offer frequent cup points rather than an immediate coupon. That way you can bank the points until you are ready to make a purchase. What are your thoughts on that option?

That would be awesome! I totally missed the fact that the deal was for $0.50 off of your current order and just reviewed them as I tried them out a few times. Oops. Way to go, me. :oops:

User avatar Chester Copperpot

Postby spot52 » Jul 16th, '09, 11:29

I would like to review the free samples too. I received Sagittarius expecting a creamy earl grey type tea and I got an overwhelming flavor. But some people might like the strong, and imho overwhelming flavor profile.

User avatar spot52

Postby MisterPanda » Jul 16th, '09, 22:49

I like the rewards points option too.... but it should be just that: an option. You could choose in your profile which you would like, an immediate coupon or the points.

I assume it would be 5 points/review? Since 50 cents is 1/20 of $10, and 5 is 1/20 of 100 points....

^_^

User avatar MisterPanda
Contact MisterPanda:

Postby Artemis » Jul 17th, '09, 10:02

spot52 wrote:I would like to review the free samples too. I received Sagittarius expecting a creamy earl grey type tea and I got an overwhelming flavor. But some people might like the strong, and imho overwhelming flavor profile.

Same. I got the Cancer sample, and while it was pretty good, I'd like to warn people that on occasion, the apricot is a bit overpowering.

User avatar Artemis

Today's Poll

Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest