Garden Tea Room

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 6th, '07, 22:42

Wonderful. This is a nice place in Allentown New Jersey. I've visisted so many times now. For those who don't know, I can get great, rare insider information on this Tea Room and ANY tearoom in the NJ state. This is probably my favorite in the state. The staff is awsome (Although it seems to be changing a lot) and the food is delightful. Anyone else been here? I know the inside outs of Tea Rooms.
TeaRoomInsider

Tea-riffic!

Postby -herbalessences... » Jan 6th, '07, 23:47

Oh, I quite agree, Can I get Sum Tea. The oolong is delectable, and the spinach quiche last week- to die for! my taste buds were booming with the flavor of the eggy goodness.
-herbalessences...

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 6th, '07, 23:51

Im glad you guys agree! This Tearoom works VERY hard to get everything to you tasty, warm, and delicious! If you have any questions ask!
TeaRoomInsider

Tea is my passion

Postby -herbalessences... » Jan 6th, '07, 23:53

*Sigh* i wake up every morning and my first thought is of that delicious, herby drink to sip and comfort me. I enjoy very much sitting with the ladies at the card games and daintily holding my china cup with my pinky finger up while discussing the finer points of literature and those sweet little Mexican workers.
-herbalessences...

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 6th, '07, 23:55

The staff makes the scones themselves. The scones are handmade, dough and all. They are always made with care and sometimes burn, their very tricky I've heard.
TeaRoomInsider

Instant Messenger

Permissions