Tea Room for sale

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Tea Room for sale

Postby Sarah » Oct 3rd, '05, 22:45

Three Sisters Tea Room in New Ulm, MN is for sale. The tea room is in a leased building, but if you are looking to open a tea room elsewhere, we would be happy to sell (and work out a deal with shipping) the inventory. Please email Sarah@threesisterstearoom.net with any questions. I would be happy to send pictures and/or lists of inventory. P&L and other financials can be made available if you would like.

The price for the tea room is $10,000. This includes all of the recipes, inventory and equipment (which is in very good shape). However, the tea room is in a leased building with 18 months left on the lease. This would become the responsibility of the new owners (it is a beautiful location).

My husband and I would be happy to train in the new owner, and we could work out a lease to own or a contract to own if needed.

If you are looking to purchase equipment or inventory, please let me know what you are looking for and I will send pics and prices. We have everything from kitchen equipment to fancy china and silver, tables & chairs, shelves, a buffet, antique couch, side tables, teapots, cups & saucers, linens, shelving - anything tea room :-)

Again, email Sarah@threesisterstearoom.net if you are interested. Thanks for reading this and have a great day!
~ Sarah

Tea room has been sold

Postby Sarah » Oct 30th, '05, 14:42

The tea room has been sold. I am happy to say that the new owners will be keeping the tea room the same, recipes and all. Thanks for your interest.

Today's Poll

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest