Status of new Adagio packaging

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Apr 14th, '10, 12:36
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Status of new Adagio packaging

by Chip » Apr 14th, '10, 12:36

JBaymore wrote:
rabbit wrote:Has anyone seen the comercials for sunchips new biodegradable packaging? It'd be nice if a tea company could make an airtight package that is also biodegradable.
I'll second that thought.
I thought so too when I saw the commercials.

I already reuse the bags a lot, we should all do our parts even when they seem small, like reusing a "teaBag."

Apr 16th, '10, 16:57

by rabbitsib » Apr 16th, '10, 16:57

rabbit wrote:Has anyone seen the comercials for sunchips new biodegradable packaging? It'd be nice if a tea company could make an airtight package that is also biodegradable.
I second that but really sad that the tins are out. So will you be selling the tins because the tins are a nicer way of storing the tea.

Apr 17th, '10, 10:40

by rabbit » Apr 17th, '10, 10:40

rabbitsib wrote:
I second that but really sad that the tins are out. So will you be selling the tins because the tins are a nicer way of storing the tea.

Not sure if that question is directed at me, but the tea product that I will be selling would not be conducive to tins.

Although if I WERE to sell tea, I would have a eco-responsible approach by having free shipping for people who mail their tins back to me to be refilled with their favorite teas.

Apr 18th, '10, 18:42

by rabbitsib » Apr 18th, '10, 18:42

the selling the tins was for adagio

Apr 23rd, '10, 11:27

by Charles » Apr 23rd, '10, 11:27

Yes, Adagio will be offering our tins for sale.

Apr 27th, '10, 02:19

by kkthxby3 » Apr 27th, '10, 02:19

So are the tins gone for good?

I just came back to the site after just getting back into tea again (tea is just so much more work than coffee, but have the time once again). Anyway, I was surprised to see everything being offered in bags.

One of the threads, now closed, mentioned something about new packaging and everything is in bags due to a delay... Is this new packaging a new tin or some fancy bag?

As much as I enjoy the teas I received from Adagio as well as the prices and convenience I will be looking towards other merchants for future tea purchases if the tins aren't reintroduced as, in my opinion, packaging is nothing to skimp on. I'll buy something just for the clever or cute packaging alone. The tins made half of the product.

Really hope the tins aren't gone for good.

Apr 27th, '10, 11:37
Scrolling: scrolling

by bsteele » Apr 27th, '10, 11:37

kkthxby3 wrote:...
As much as I enjoy the teas I received from Adagio as well as the prices and convenience I will be looking towards other merchants for future tea purchases if the tins aren't reintroduced as, in my opinion, packaging is nothing to skimp on. I'll buy something just for the clever or cute packaging alone. The tins made half of the product...
Teavana has some interesting tins...

+ Post Reply