Strange Additions

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

User avatar
Mar 26th, '10, 02:35
Vendor Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Nov 13th, '09, 10:16
Location: Guilin, Guangxi China

Strange Additions

by IPT » Mar 26th, '10, 02:35

I've found some extra things in my Tuo, bing, and Zhuan Teas, things like strings, hairs, and parts of the bags they were formed in, but I think this is the oddest. A new shop opened up near me and the owner gave me some of the teas that he says he personally produced. I was trying this small Tuo Shengpu and found a rice chaff in it. Has anyone found anything extra in their Puer Tea?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Mar 30th, '10, 04:17
Posts: 39
Joined: Feb 2nd, '10, 11:56
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Strange Additions

by jktea » Mar 30th, '10, 04:17

I guess the owner who produced this tea does not take good care of his Maocha. Before pressing Maocha into cakes, the impurities staff such as the stalks or others should be picked out. :D
At least it is lucky just a pc of chaff. :wink:

User avatar
Mar 30th, '10, 04:20
Vendor Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Nov 13th, '09, 10:16
Location: Guilin, Guangxi China

Re: Strange Additions

by IPT » Mar 30th, '10, 04:20

At least it was free. :lol: