SECOND OFFICIAL PUERH BOX PASS (CANCELED)

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Oct 31st, '09, 10:03
Scrolling: scrolling

SECOND OFFICIAL PUERH BOX PASS (CANCELED)

by Drax » Oct 31st, '09, 10:03

All right, the interest between a box pass and a tea swap was split after 2 weeks (though only about 9 people voted). So accordingly, I'm going to try to run both. This is the thread for the box pass.

I'm going to basically copy/paste what Shogun did for the first box pass, because it laid out the rules really well:

The point of this is for everyone to get to try new teas, learn about Puerh and make some friends in the process. The rules and regulations of it are posted below. If you want to participate you MUST qualify, Qualification is also posted below. If you have any questions please contact me.

Who can participate?
*To participate you must be a registered TeaChat member joined prior to 1 September, 2009 and must have a minimum of 75 posts.
*You must live in the USA or Canada (see the tea swap thread if you're outside this area).

Rules
-1) You must contribute in some way, tea, tea pet, tea pot etc..
-2) You may not take from the same tea twice, to ensure everyone gets some.
-3) Do not be greedy in what you take, give yourself an honest limit of how many tea you can try
-4) ship box using normal carriers, USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL.
-5) For ease of shipping box is to be kept within the North America.
-6) Once received reship within a timely manner (1-2 weeks).
-7) Label all tea added with your TeaChat account name next to it.
-8.) All tea is to be put in some sort of CLEAN container.
-9) Post when you shipped the box and to whom it is going to.
-10) You will in no way put anything in the box that is inappropriate or of hazardous material.
-11) ALL personal information, including addresses is confidential.
-12) The box MUST be kept 12*12*12 inches or smaller so the receiver does not have to pay for high shipping to the next person.
-13) HAVE FUN!!!

How does it work?
The box will start from one person (Drax), This person will start the "seed tea" It will contain whatever that person wants. This box will then be sent to the next person on the list (below), That person will pay for shipping and notify the person to whom it is going to. That person will then try some of the teas included AND then place some more objects into the box, whether tea or tea objects. If there are teapots, cups or whatever, please keep the items in the box for the next person to enjoy. Try to keep the box small and light for ease of shipping. If there are any questions please contact me through PM.
Thanks!

How to register?
To register you must PM me or post on the forum by 8 November, 2009.
You MUST qualify to the rules above. Chatters will be placed in order from date the message is recieved.

List:
(the list of participants will go here)
1) Drax
2)
Last edited by Drax on Nov 8th, '09, 07:18, edited 1 time in total.

Nov 4th, '09, 22:25

Re: SECOND OFFICIAL PUERH BOX PASS

by jackdaniel » Nov 4th, '09, 22:25

Clearly everyone wants to be on the tail-end of the pass, so I'll jump in from the start. Put me down as #2!

On second thought, I don't quite meet the requirements, yet. I guess I'll have to take a back seat. There's always #3 I suppose.

Nov 5th, '09, 18:54

by Drax » Nov 5th, '09, 18:54

No worries, I'm canceling both this and the TeaPass on Sunday if there isn't any more interest...

Nov 8th, '09, 07:18

by Drax » Nov 8th, '09, 07:18

Well, this is officially canceled due to lack of interest.

Maybe next time!

+ Post Reply