Reasons for smaller volumes?

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

May 13th, '12, 22:01
Vendor Member

Re: Reasons for smaller volumes?

by gingkoseto » May 13th, '12, 22:01

tingjunkie wrote:
gingkoseto wrote:
tingjunkie wrote:My apologies, I come from a part of the world where people have thicker skins and appreciate a sarcastic sense of humor.
Oh I don't mind your sarcasm, because I've known you through many of your good posts on the forum, not just by the sarcasm. But I don't think it's a safe assumption that people surrounding you would appreciate a sarcastic sense of humor. It always depends on how well they know you and their own roles in your sarcasm. In this aspect, people from all over the world are not that different.
Yeah, I got in trouble for this when I moved out to New Mexico too. Many don't quite "get" sarcasm out there. :lol: In a screwed up way, I find most people who are careful not to offend to be far less genuine than those who step on a few toes. I'm perfectly willing to admit my way of communicating isn't the best one though!
Maybe those who are appearing offended are just frank enough to express it? I don't think you can tell how genuine people are by how many toes they step on or by how many toes they allow others to step on, either at theoretical level or by experience :wink:

May 13th, '12, 22:06
Vendor Member

by gingkoseto » May 13th, '12, 22:06

Drax wrote:Wow, really hard to summarize feelings here,
I don't hope you feel too bad. I think you made this discussion more interesting. Initially I didn't read this thread carefully and thought it was just the old topic of comparing large and small volumes. But your comment makes the topic clearer and makes the point in yanom's original post more visible (at least to me). I enjoy playing with number and theories :)

May 13th, '12, 22:45

by tingjunkie » May 13th, '12, 22:45

yanom wrote:I think I prefer irony to sarcasm, but tingjunkie if you're from the US that's not something you'd understand. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ironically, I do. :wink:

+ Post Reply