Breaking the Ceiling for a 06 Bulang

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Sep 29th, '12, 14:26

Re: Breaking the Ceiling for a 06 Bulang

by gasninja » Sep 29th, '12, 14:26

Wh&yell apprentice go find another bridge to lurk under.I have yet to see a post where you are not trying to provoke or belittle someone.

I don't see how Hester pointing out that pu-erh shop sells fake tea. Is grounds for a lawsuit. I think Jim is more liable to get sued for selling counterfeit goods. Which I have bought including an 09 8582 which I compared to another(not that I needed to) from a reputable dealer and was obviously fake.Also that menghai lbz cake is most likely counterfeit as I can not find a simillar label in any book or trusted source. Since when is pointing out a business is cheating its customers grounds for a lawsuit. Well I guess only in America. Yet I doubt Jim has the legal team of say Monsanto.
Last edited by Chip on Sep 30th, '12, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Chip per poster request to correct an error in the year in question. It is corrected.

Sep 30th, '12, 11:50
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Sep 30th, '12, 11:50

Pending review, I have locked this topic and the other current Verdant Tea related topic (please pardon the double posting). It will be unlocked shortly. Til then, the topic can still be viewed by members and guests.

Thank you for understanding,
Chip
Immoderate TeaDrinker who happens to Moderate

Sep 30th, '12, 14:26

by Chip » Sep 30th, '12, 14:26

Another double post. 8)

I have received a request from Verdant Tea to post a rebuttal with intent to fully comply with TeaChat rules regarding this action. So stay tuned to here and the other running topic regarding Verdant Tea.

Oct 1st, '12, 11:38

by Chip » Oct 1st, '12, 11:38

I am hereby reopening the two Verdant Tea topics.

This is an unusual situation in that I have only ever received two official requests to respond to postings on TeaChat from the vendors in question. This is the way the forum's rules are worded, thus we have freedoms to speak. Now it is our turn to listen. :mrgreen:

I would advise everyone to be on the lookout for Verdant Tea's official posting(s). AND I would ask that any ensuing discussion be civil. I also remind everyone as I have in the past that livelihoods are at stake along with reputations.

I am not trying to lecture here, but this is an unusual situation and I feel as Moderator of the worlds"greatest" English language tea forum that we have some responsibilities here to listen first, then discuss if needed

I feel this is what sets TeaChat apart from the rest ...

In tea,
Chip
Immoderate TeaDrinker who happens to Moderate

Oct 1st, '12, 15:14

by Geoffrey_Reiff » Oct 1st, '12, 15:14

Hello. My name is Geoffrey Reiff, and I am the Business Development Manager for Verdant Tea. I have posted a refutation relevant to the topic being discussed in this thread on another TeaChat thread titled, "Verdant Tea Offerings?". You can view my refutation on that thread here:

http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 15#p229152

+ Post Reply