Some nice photos showing 10 years aging progress

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Jan 10th, '13, 06:17

Re: Some nice photos showing 10 years aging progress

by apache » Jan 10th, '13, 06:17

bryan_drinks_tea wrote:I used to drink a lot of young sheng, but i've developed something..(i should go to the doctor) where anything I eat or drink causes serious heartburn and and gastric...reflux I figure one would call it. It's fun to see all of those cakes, but I'm concerned that they might still be too acidic for me...
good luck, tea friends,

Bryan
Try drink shu or sheng at least 10 years old or Yiwu or brew it weaker.

Jan 10th, '13, 22:55

Re: Some nice photos showing 10 years aging progress

by ChengduCha » Jan 10th, '13, 22:55

bryan_drinks_tea wrote:I used to drink a lot of young sheng, but i've developed something..(i should go to the doctor) where anything I eat or drink causes serious heartburn and and gastric...reflux I figure one would call it. It's fun to see all of those cakes, but I'm concerned that they might still be too acidic for me...
good luck, tea friends,

Bryan
I second bagua7's recommendation to go to a TCM doctor if you want to have a doctors opinion on it. A normal doctor will most likely just prescribe you some quick fix medication that you'll start to depend on because it doesn't fix the root cause.

Unfortunately caffeine + the acid in younger sheng doesn't help your stomach and lots of younger shengs are quite aggressive on the stomach too.

+ Post Reply