Sample management

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Aug 6th, '13, 02:32

Re: Sample management

by Emmett » Aug 6th, '13, 02:32

I have a big sheng sample jar. All samples that are not completely bad, but are either left over from teas i decided to buy a cake or more off, or which for some reason or the other i decided against, will go in there.
It's gonna be an interesting blend in a few years.
I do the same. I have already two large airtight tins full of leftover samples and leftover leaf from breaking apart cakes. I would like to eventually compress this into some cakes.

Aug 6th, '13, 06:39
Vendor Member

by TwoDog2 » Aug 6th, '13, 06:39

I move that we all contribute our sub-par samples to a charity fund designed to help impoverished youth get free puer education.

Kids can write essays about how they want to study puer, but they don't have the means and we can ship them a puer samples scholarship.
Last edited by TwoDog2 on Aug 9th, '13, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

Aug 6th, '13, 07:39

by gasninja » Aug 6th, '13, 07:39

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aug 6th, '13, 10:35

by quikstep » Aug 6th, '13, 10:35

TwoDog2 wrote:I move that we all contribute our sub-par samples to a charity fund designed help impoverished youth get free puer education.

Kids can write essays about how they want to study puer, but they don't have the means and we can ship them puer samples scholarship.
poor kids get sub-par education. the vicious cycle of puer decline will haunt u back. :lol:

+ Post Reply