My new humidor

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Oct 15th, '08, 15:12

by shogun89 » Oct 15th, '08, 15:12

Trioxin wrote:
shogun89 wrote:I cant wait to have just 20! As a teen, I am broke so not to much comes my way in the tea area.
Overall looks pretty good. Have you read my thread about building mine. You may find some useful info about seasoning it in there.
Wow, you're a teen? I'm impressed.
Yep, I will be 17 at the end of October.

Oct 15th, '08, 20:21

by hop_goblin » Oct 15th, '08, 20:21

shogun89 wrote:
Trioxin wrote:
shogun89 wrote:I cant wait to have just 20! As a teen, I am broke so not to much comes my way in the tea area.
Overall looks pretty good. Have you read my thread about building mine. You may find some useful info about seasoning it in there.
No doubt Shogun! Wow, really impressed! Wish I started when I was your age. Can you imagine the collection I would have!!!

Oct 15th, '08, 20:27

by shogun89 » Oct 15th, '08, 20:27

hop_goblin wrote:
shogun89 wrote:
Trioxin wrote:
No doubt Shogun! Wow, really impressed! Wish I started when I was your age. Can you imagine the collection I would have!!!
True that Hop. Thats what I am aiming to do!

Oct 16th, '08, 02:26

by Trioxin » Oct 16th, '08, 02:26

hop_goblin wrote:
shogun89 wrote:
Trioxin wrote:
Most of us can't imagine the collection you have now.

+ Post Reply