Hello from Miami

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Hello from Miami

Postby andie923 » Jan 10th, '11, 11:06

My name is Andie and I am in my final semester of college, majoring in Geography. I am 21 years old an have been drinking tea every day for 7 years now. It started with a simple box of lipton green tea. Then in 2006, I took a trip to China. This trip changed my life in many ways, but perhaps most obviously by fueling my love for tea. We visited a tea house one day and there I met Oolong... and yes, I fell in love..

After my return home I remember beginning to experiment with and figure out how to brew my the loose leaf tea I got there. It was difficult for me because I didn’t have the right supplies, and I hate to admit I stuck to bags and only messed with the loose leaf teas when I had the time.

When I found Teavana in a mall one day I fully shifted to loose leaf tea and haven't looked back! It was a nice way to be introduced to tea once I learned how to deal with the employees, but now I'm on a quest to find some better quality teas. So, that is why I'm here. Plus I want to learn more about my favorite hobby :)
andie923

Re: Hello from Miami

Postby TwoPynts » Jan 10th, '11, 12:27

Welcome Andie and hello from Boca Raton!
TwoPynts

Postby nonc_ron » Jan 10th, '11, 12:34

andie923 wrote:My name is Andie and I am in my final semester of college, majoring in Geography. I am 21 years old an have been drinking tea every day for 7 years now.

ImageWelcome Andie, nice to have you with us!
nonc_ron

Postby Victoria » Jan 10th, '11, 14:43

Oolong rules! Welcome to the forum!
Victoria

Postby Chip » Jan 11th, '11, 02:42

Welcome to TeaChat Andie! I hope to see you around the forum. Please share what is in your cup on TeaDay! :mrgreen:
Chip
Mod/Admin

Instant Messenger

Permissions