1 guy, 1 cup

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

1 guy, 1 cup

Postby Mister Tea » Feb 6th, '14, 17:38

Or, to be pedantic, several cups, pots, a gaiwan and a very wide ranging collection of teas and tisanes. I live in England and only have a couple of real life friends that are anywhere near as passionate about tea as I am. So I came here. Hello :D
Mister Tea

Re: 1 guy, 1 cup

Postby 茶藝-TeaArt08 » Feb 6th, '14, 17:50

Mister Tea wrote:Or, to be pedantic, several cups, pots, a gaiwan and a very wide ranging collection of teas and tisanes. I live in England and only have a couple of real life friends that are anywhere near as passionate about tea as I am. So I came here. Hello :D

Wonderful choice! Welcome, I'm certain you'll find this space rich and rewarding for its shared knowledge and communal tea passion, as well as for the general, overall, respectful quality of dialogue and exchange that takes place in the forum. Enjoy!

Blessings!
茶藝-TeaArt08

Postby tea girl » Feb 6th, '14, 17:56

Welcome! I think you came to the right place. Looking forward to reading your posts.
tea girl

Postby Chip » Feb 6th, '14, 20:10

Mister Tea wrote:I live in England and only have a couple of real life friends that are anywhere near as passionate about tea as I am. So I came here. Hello :D

We are sooo glad you joined us! :mrgreen:

We can certainly feed that passion here, looking forward to seeing you around.
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby Ursinos » Feb 7th, '14, 14:12

Welcome to the form :D

and your user name now has me with the mental image of Mr. T in a waistcoat, sitting at a doilied table sipping tea in proper british fashion from fine bone china lol! (lifted pinky and all)
Ursinos

Instant Messenger

Permissions