Hello from NJ

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 21st, '15, 21:48

Hello from NJ

by Swordfish823 » Mar 21st, '15, 21:48

Hello,

Just want to introduce my self... Im a big coffee guy who has all the gadgets and gizmos to brew coffee in different ways. To be honest i love coffee but i just wanted to try something new. I also like tea but has not taken it seriously until couple weeks ago. I just got my 1st kyusu from hojo yesterday and I'm still waiting for my senchas to come in the mail. Hope to learn more from this forum and from all of you.

Regards,

Allan

Mar 21st, '15, 22:12
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello from NJ

by Chip » Mar 21st, '15, 22:12

Welcome to TeaChat.

It seems you have taken the express lane in your tea journey! :mrgreen:

Please show us your kyusu in ode to the kyusu under teaware and accessories.

Mar 22nd, '15, 07:39

by Mrs. Chip » Mar 22nd, '15, 07:39

Welcome Swordfish. Happy you jumped aboard 8) Which sencha are you receiving? Looking forward to seeing you around, and sharing your sencha thoughts with us.

What part of NJ are you from?

Mar 22nd, '15, 13:20

by Swordfish823 » Mar 22nd, '15, 13:20

Mrs. Chip wrote:Welcome Swordfish. Happy you jumped aboard 8) Which sencha are you receiving? Looking forward to seeing you around, and sharing your sencha thoughts with us.

I live in central NJ. Somerset county.. I ordered a bag of Uji sencha Otsuusan and Kagoshima Sencha Yutaka Midori from O-cha.. I can't wait to get them in the mail.

Mar 22nd, '15, 13:35

by Mrs. Chip » Mar 22nd, '15, 13:35

Swordfish823 wrote:
Mrs. Chip wrote:Welcome Swordfish. Happy you jumped aboard 8) Which sencha are you receiving? Looking forward to seeing you around, and sharing your sencha thoughts with us.

I live in central NJ. Somerset county.. I ordered a bag of Uji sencha Otsuusan and Kagoshima Sencha Yutaka Midori from O-cha.. I can't wait to get them in the mail.

Great choices, Chip and I are senchaholics. YM is one of my absolute faves from O-Cha.

+ Post Reply