Hello from Scheumee

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 8th, '15, 02:05

Hello from Scheumee

by scheumee » Apr 8th, '15, 02:05

Hello, I found this forum a while back and have been taking advantage of all the great posts. I finally decided to jump in and participate in the TeaChat community. As for me, I start my mornings with a couple cups of a good black tea and enter the afternoons with green. I also enjoy various herbal tea on a regular basis. I love the culture, tradition, experience, and community that tea brings. It's probably good to mention, I'm also a trail runner, climber, and outdoor adventurer but spend my days in an office doing statistical analysis only dreaming of going on a run, climbing, and heading out on an adventure. :-)

I look forward to reading your posts and learning from all of the experience on this forum.
-Cheers

Apr 8th, '15, 11:50
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello from Scheumee

by William » Apr 8th, '15, 11:50

Welcome!

Apr 8th, '15, 12:07
Scrolling: scrolling

by Mrs. Chip » Apr 8th, '15, 12:07

Great intro! Thanks for sharing your adventurous side with us. Please share your Tea Adventures with us.

I hope to see you around the forum, Scheumee.

Apr 15th, '15, 15:36

by BagzDeep » Apr 15th, '15, 15:36

Nice to see a new member on the boards! Welcome!

Jun 25th, '15, 22:41

by hebes teahouse » Jun 25th, '15, 22:41

Hi, nice to meet new friends here :D

Just like you , I am always keening on traditional tea culture, esp at Chinese ancient time---people contribute a lot to the world at that time in my oponion . As tea vendor specially for Fu tea, I always devoted myself into spreading tea culture to the world at the same time.

I was also interesed in sports outdoors but to be frankly it hard for me to find more time to do it after daily business and family care. while I always play Yoga and swimming indoors.

It really amazing to enjoy more of your exciting pics about climbing, Pls accept my greeting from ancient oriental city--Xian , China.

Hebe

+ Post Reply