Hello from Houston, TX

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Hello from Houston, TX

Postby nocardtricks » Mar 2nd, '08, 15:43

Hi all, I'm a new tea drinker and am very excited to try out all the new things that come from tea drinking. I will admit I actually found this site thru a podcast called Diggnation, so please bear with me about how "noob" I am. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and just learning.
nocardtricks

Postby Trey Winston » Mar 2nd, '08, 17:44

Welcome :D

Don't worry, noobs are treated well here. What kind of tea do you like?
Trey Winston

Postby nocardtricks » Mar 2nd, '08, 20:42

To be honest I'm not really sure. I've had green tea and some lemon flavored tea, but this was from my office coffee/tea maker, lol. I ordered the starter pack and the Diggnation set so I'm anxiously awaiting those. Hopefully with time I can develop a taste for different teas. How about yourself? Any suggestions?
nocardtricks

Postby Trey Winston » Mar 3rd, '08, 05:12

nocardtricks wrote: How about yourself? Any suggestions?

I'm a sucker for white tea, but I also enjoy green teas like sencha or Dragon Well. The world of tea is very big and varied, the best thing to do (and the most enjoyable) is to experiment.
Trey Winston

Re: Hello from Houston, TX

Postby hop_goblin » Mar 3rd, '08, 17:15

nocardtricks wrote:Hi all, I'm a new tea drinker and am very excited to try out all the new things that come from tea drinking. I will admit I actually found this site thru a podcast called Diggnation, so please bear with me about how "noob" I am. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and just learning.

Welcome!
hop_goblin

Postby daddoo_ak » Mar 5th, '08, 01:14

Hi all, I am new to this forum but I have been drinking bulk teas since about '85 but also drank a lot of coffee. I quit the coffee about '99 I find my wife and I differ greatly in our taste, she likes sweeter mixes (chocolate, vanilla, etc.) :? I prefer black, green and white. The only flavors I prefer are the "normal" additions as jasmine, citrus (taggamet), mint, and chamomile. :)
daddoo_ak

Instant Messenger

Permissions