using quote

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 5th, '08, 13:36

by tenuki » Jul 5th, '08, 13:36

RussianSoul wrote:
Salsero wrote:
chamekke wrote:fantastic new forum called "Introverted in Chicago". ... Perhaps the problem was that it wasn't actually supposed to be funny...
No, it wasn't me, though I live in Chicago in several of my fantasy lives. Maybe it's Russian_Soul. She lives there and she can be very funny.
No, it wasn't me. I wish it was because it sounds hysterical and clever. But we have a few other people living here in Chicago, it must have been them...
That actually sounds exactly like my good old friend Cxxxx. Funniest guy I know and talks to himself all the time. He's also an insanely voracious reader. I'll ask him next time I talk to him. Not that he'd tell me the truth about it, he's very private, and, um introverted.

Was the Bush Has Got to Go argument from a liberal or conservative point of view?
Do something different, something different will happen. ( Gong Fu Garden )

Jul 5th, '08, 13:41

by chamekke » Jul 5th, '08, 13:41

tenuki wrote:That actually sounds exactly like my good old friend Cxxxx. Funniest guy I know and talks to himself all the time. He's also an insanely voracious reader. I'll ask him next time I talk to him. Not that he'd tell me the truth about it, he's very private, and, um introverted.

Was the Bush Has Got to Go argument from a liberal or conservative point of view?
Both, as I recall. Introverted used to start with an initial posting espousing one point of view, then he'd "reply" with an argument against it. Sometimes the arguments got quite heated.

"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on."
- Billy Connolly

+ Post Reply