using quote

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Postby tenuki » Jul 5th, '08, 13:36

RussianSoul wrote:
Salsero wrote:
chamekke wrote:fantastic new forum called "Introverted in Chicago". ... Perhaps the problem was that it wasn't actually supposed to be funny...
No, it wasn't me, though I live in Chicago in several of my fantasy lives. Maybe it's Russian_Soul. She lives there and she can be very funny.

No, it wasn't me. I wish it was because it sounds hysterical and clever. But we have a few other people living here in Chicago, it must have been them...

That actually sounds exactly like my good old friend Cxxxx. Funniest guy I know and talks to himself all the time. He's also an insanely voracious reader. I'll ask him next time I talk to him. Not that he'd tell me the truth about it, he's very private, and, um introverted.

Was the Bush Has Got to Go argument from a liberal or conservative point of view?
tenuki

Postby chamekke » Jul 5th, '08, 13:41

tenuki wrote:That actually sounds exactly like my good old friend Cxxxx. Funniest guy I know and talks to himself all the time. He's also an insanely voracious reader. I'll ask him next time I talk to him. Not that he'd tell me the truth about it, he's very private, and, um introverted.

Was the Bush Has Got to Go argument from a liberal or conservative point of view?

Both, as I recall. Introverted used to start with an initial posting espousing one point of view, then he'd "reply" with an argument against it. Sometimes the arguments got quite heated.
chamekke

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions