hello from upstate NY

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Postby eor1122 » Sep 21st, '08, 13:24

cajunwowi wrote:Welcome to the forum! I feel exactly the same way. My eyes have been opened and I never want to go back to teabags.

I will be visiting family in Cooperstown in a few months, it really is a beautiful part of the country. The weather must be great right now.

Anyway....welcome.

I love Cooperstown, we're thinking about going to the Baseball Hall of Fame one of these days, we haven't been in a few years.

It's cooled down around here and the leaves are just starting to turn. I love autumn!
eor1122

Postby olivierco » Sep 21st, '08, 15:24

eor1122 wrote:I've seen those 'fill your own' type bags, I'm thinking about trying them for when I'm 'out'----have you tried those yet? I wonder how portable they are

I use them from time to time when I am not able to take my little porcelain teapot with me.
olivierco

Postby eor1122 » Sep 21st, '08, 16:26

olivierco wrote:
eor1122 wrote:I've seen those 'fill your own' type bags, I'm thinking about trying them for when I'm 'out'----have you tried those yet? I wonder how portable they are

I use them from time to time when I am not able to take my little porcelain teapot with me.

kewl

I can't imgine having a porcelain teapot right now, I'd be too afraid it would get broken (I'm not the most graceful person)
eor1122

Postby cajunwowi » Sep 21st, '08, 21:51

If you are looking for easy then try Adagio's Glass mug and infuser. I love mine. I use it mostly at work but it is very convenient. The lid flips over as a tray for the infuser. It is easy for resteep.

At work I swear by it and alittle electric kettle from Bed, Bath and Beyond. It is a simple set up that produces great results.

I wish I had started off with this method but after trying several methods this worked best for me.
cajunwowi

Postby eor1122 » Sep 22nd, '08, 07:58

cajunwowi wrote:If you are looking for easy then try Adagio's Glass mug and infuser. I love mine. I use it mostly at work but it is very convenient. The lid flips over as a tray for the infuser. It is easy for resteep.

At work I swear by it and alittle electric kettle from Bed, Bath and Beyond. It is a simple set up that produces great results.

I wish I had started off with this method but after trying several methods this worked best for me.

when I placed my 1st order last week I got a couple of those ingenuiTea teapot

I love it. I think as I venture into more types of teas that I've been hearing about on here I may venture into different pots and infusers.
eor1122

Postby Victoria » Sep 28th, '08, 11:06

eor1122 wrote: I've seen those 'fill your own' type bags, I'm thinking about trying them for when I'm 'out'----have you tried those yet? I wonder how portable they are

Fill your own bags are great! Especially for travel, but I'm picky, I dislike those papery ones. I like the expandable sides on these, they have a lot of room:
http://www.nmteaco.com/Tea-Pockets_p_142.html

eor1122 wrote: I love Cooperstown, we're thinking about going to the Baseball Hall of Fame one of these days, we haven't been in a few years.

It's cooled down around here and the leaves are just starting to turn. I love autumn!

I love Cooperstown too, my friend and I drove there a few years ago. She was living in Binghamton.

I really miss autumn in my home state of Ohio!!
Victoria

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions