HELP

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

HELP

Postby hannahb » Dec 6th, '08, 20:38

:shock: my boyfriend is a tea expert and he wants something for christmas. What should I get him!!?? HELP

hannahb
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 06, '08

Postby edkrueger » Dec 6th, '08, 20:39

What type of tea and teaware does he like?

User avatar edkrueger
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 24, '08

Postby Chip » Dec 6th, '08, 23:47

Yeah, a little more info would help us to help you ... :idea:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22818
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Postby Goose » Dec 6th, '08, 23:52

If he really is a "Tea Expert" get him a tie or socks, because he will have everything he needs already.

User avatar Goose
Posts: 157
Joined: Nov 04, '08
Location: NYC
Contact Goose:

Postby Wesli » Dec 6th, '08, 23:59

How about a tooth-whitening kit? :wink:

User avatar Wesli
Posts: 1611
Joined: Jun 08, '07
Location: 3161 A.D.
Contact Wesli:

Postby ABx » Dec 7th, '08, 04:50

Goose wrote:If he really is a "Tea Expert" get him a tie or socks, because he will have everything he needs already.
Heh, not unless he's a millionaire :)

User avatar ABx
Posts: 1084
Joined: Jul 07, '07
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Portland, OR
Contact ABx:

Postby Trey Winston » Dec 7th, '08, 06:33

When in doubt, keep in mind that it's never wrong to give a pound of Silver Needle :)

User avatar Trey Winston
Posts: 868
Joined: Oct 13, '07
Location: Nørwåy
Contact Trey Winston:

Postby ABx » Dec 12th, '08, 02:49

I guess hannah doesn't really want help :?

User avatar ABx
Posts: 1084
Joined: Jul 07, '07
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Portland, OR
Contact ABx:

Re: HELP

Postby Cofftea » Dec 12th, '08, 11:00

hannahb wrote::shock: my boyfriend is a tea expert and he wants something for christmas. What should I get him!!?? HELP


Get him a flavored oolong... caramel creme and coffee are my 2 favorites.

Cofftea
Posts: 71
Joined: Dec 10, '08

Postby Pentox » Dec 12th, '08, 11:48

Trey Winston wrote:When in doubt, keep in mind that it's never wrong to give a pound of Silver Needle :)


Uh... I wouldn't do that.

Find his area of expertise/preference and get him something outside of that.

User avatar Pentox
Posts: 2034
Joined: Jan 14, '08
Location: CA
Contact Pentox:

Re: HELP

Postby Wassupfrombustamove » Dec 12th, '08, 12:37

Cofftea wrote:
hannahb wrote::shock: my boyfriend is a tea expert and he wants something for christmas. What should I get him!!?? HELP


Get him a flavored oolong... caramel creme and coffee are my 2 favorites.


No way the flavored oolong's are so over rated. Go for the sliver needle or new rooibos (that isn't flavored)

User avatar Wassupfrombustamove
Posts: 44
Joined: Dec 10, '08
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact Wassupfrombustamove:

Postby Chip » Dec 12th, '08, 12:39

ABx wrote:I guess hannah doesn't really want help :?


Yeah, so it seems. 8)

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22818
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: HELP

Postby Cofftea » Dec 12th, '08, 13:23

Wassupfrombustamove wrote:
Cofftea wrote:
hannahb wrote::shock: my boyfriend is a tea expert and he wants something for christmas. What should I get him!!?? HELP


Get him a flavored oolong... caramel creme and coffee are my 2 favorites.


No way the flavored oolong's are so over rated. Go for the sliver needle or new rooibos (that isn't flavored)


That is a matter of opinion. I happen to disagree. If he has never had one before, give him one and let him decide for himself.

Cofftea
Posts: 71
Joined: Dec 10, '08


Today's Poll



Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
cron