I hope this hasn't already been posted and I missed it. I have not tried this but the possibilities are interesting.
Kombucha (2 cups, or 16 oz)
Powdered gelatin (2-3 Tablespoons)
1. Add 1 cup kombucha to small saucepan and set remainder aside. Sprinkle gelatin over kombucha in pan and stir to combine. Note: 2 tablespoons are similar to classic Jello Jigglers and 3 is a bit more stiff and easy to hold. More gelatin = more gut healing goodness.
2. Heat on low while constantly stirring until gelatin dissolves. This step should take no more than a couple of minutes. Do not overheat the mixture to ensure kombucha retains as many of the bacteria, yeasts, and enzymes as possible.
3. Pour heated mixture into remaining kombucha and stir thoroughly. Resulting foam can be spooned off and discarded if desired.
4. Pour into desired container and refrigerate. Note: This recipe fits well into a 7.5 w x 9.5 l x 2.5 h dish. To accommodate kiddos with cookie cutters, a wider dish can be used.
5. Cut into desired size and shapes.