Tues/Wed TeaDay 9/13-14/11 Too long?

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Is there a tea, general or specific, that you have NOT had for tooooo long? Please share with us.

Definitely YES!
45%
Yes, I believe so
9%
Maybe
18%
Not really
18%
Definitely not
No votes
Other
9%

Total votes: 11

Sep 14th, '11, 14:41
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Tuesday TeaDay 9/13/11 Too long?

by Chip » Sep 14th, '11, 14:41

JRS22 wrote:
Chip wrote:
JRS22 wrote:I've been clearing my tea cabinet by disposing of teas not worth drinking ...
:shock: Oh Nooooo ... don't throw those old teas away. Why not start a 'TeaBath' reserve? :idea:

If you have never tried it, a TeaBath is a very relaxing way to either start or end your day. I have been doing this for many years after early on making many purchases unprudently and having many stale or teas I just didn't like. :mrgreen:

Guaranteed to reduce wrinkles and burn fat ... making you look 20 years or more younger!!! :wink:
I still have a lot of Bai Mu Dan that I've never been able to brew properly. And now that I've seen your close up photo, tea baths overcome even bad hair days!
Yeah, works wonders! And I am 101 years old, ya know. TeaBaths have taken 70 years off my appearance :mrgreen: Check out my site at http://www.teabathrejuvination4suckahs.com. One (very stale) TeaBath sachet is only 20 bucks! 8)

Also guaranteed to give you six pack abs ... photos to come. :mrgreen:

*Hm, good way to profit from old stale tea.*

------------------------------------------------------------------
Next tea ... might be a new sample from the Expo ...

Sep 14th, '11, 16:40

Re: Tues/Wed TeaDay 9/13-14/11 Too long?

by TubbyCow » Sep 14th, '11, 16:40

Uber-fresh first flush Darjeeling. There are few gardens I don't like, but I could really go for some Sourenee right now...

I'm trying to clear out some of the teas that have been sitting a bit too long. They're fine and all, but none of them give you the euphoria of some really fresh leaves.

Sep 14th, '11, 19:00
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Tues/Wed TeaDay 9/13-14/11 Too long?

by Chip » Sep 14th, '11, 19:00

TubbyCow wrote:I'm trying to clear out some of the teas that have been sitting a bit too long. They're fine and all, but none of them give you the euphoria of some really fresh leaves.
This is always the conundrum we face. Too much of a good thing ... will at some point in the future not be a good thing.

Went with Asatsuya from the Expo ... likin' this one!