Sat/Sun/Mon TeaDay 10/1-3/11 Tea of the month?

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

2 votes! Today's TeaPoll and discussion topic. What was your tea(s) of the month for September? Please share details.

It was black
10%
Oolong
17%
green
22%
white
2%
yellow
No votes
pu-erh
7%
Other
2%
Bonus, from China
10%
Bonus, from India
2%
Bonus, from Japan
20%
Bonus, from Taiwan
2%
Bonus, other
5%

Total votes: 41

Oct 2nd, '11, 13:39
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Saturday TeaDay 10/1/11 Tea of the month?

by CasualConnoisseur » Oct 2nd, '11, 13:39

My first samples of black tea arrived this month (previously I had been big into oolongs), so I spent the better part of the month making various teas. My favorites thus far were a Yunnan and a Darjeeling.

Oct 3rd, '11, 01:29

Re: Sat/Sun TeaDay 10/1-2/11 Tea of the month?

by Chip » Oct 3rd, '11, 01:29

Busy day repairing my PC ... seriously cut into TeaTime ... tsk tsk. But the PC is working again and did have some good tea.

Began the TD with a prelim OTTI tasting of Kichiju-Hachiya from Maiko with the Mrs. Followed by a prelim tasting of Yame Fukamushi from Xell.

I still have not figured out my personal tea of the month for September, have you? This TD will carry over to Monday, last day.

So, please share what is in your cup throughout the day ... and continue to discuss your Tea(s) for the month of September.

As a bonus ... discuss whatever strikes your fancy ... after all, this is our TeaRoom.

Bottoms up!

Oct 4th, '11, 11:53

Re: Sat/Sun/Mon TeaDay 10/1-3/11 Tea of the month?

by Chip » Oct 4th, '11, 11:53

I have concluded that my personal tea of the month for September was Fijitsubo Gyokuro for O-Cha ... I like the Kame a bit more which is virtually the same price ... and just opened a bag of Kame!

Great TD yesterday which included prelim tastings of OTTI.