Thursday's TeaDay 3/28/13

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

So, where do all you TeaChatters live and from where do you hail?

US-NE
21%
US-SE
13%
US-MW
4%
US-W
8%
US-SW
8%
Alaska, Hawaii
No votes
Canada
8%
Mexico, Central, South America
4%
Europe
33%
Asia, Africa, Australia
No votes

Total votes: 24

Mar 31st, '13, 04:16

Re: Thursday's TeaDay 3/28/13

by minor_glitch » Mar 31st, '13, 04:16

Born and raised in Toronto*. Of course, I'm still young...ish, so who knows where I'll find myself a few years down the road.

*Well, technically I was born in Scarborough, but I don't like to say that out loud. A little local humour: http://tinyurl.com/bt2uezf

Mar 31st, '13, 05:57

by Suutej_Tsaj » Mar 31st, '13, 05:57

Born and raised in Asti, Northern Italy, a town of roughly 80000 dead-inside people, SE of Turin. Nothing but hills and humidity surrounds us, and that's why we basically live out of wine and a bit of tourism. We fight with Milan for the title of Most Foggy City in Italy - and, if you've been to Milan, you know how bad this is.
Risdt wrote:Small town in Belgium, a bit NO of Brussels. Not much to see, not much to do except for nice walks through the forests. I always seem to think that European towns/cities are much more boring than in the USA - or atleast some parts of the usa. Trying to think of something spectacular or interesting fact about my region but... there is none! :lol:
At least your town has the excuse of being small. Mine is quite big compared to major cities, but there is still nothing to do, no working opportunities, no sharing, no feeling for each other. That's why I'll move to Turin as soon as I can. I suggest you do the same with Brussels; I loved it when I was there.

Mar 31st, '13, 08:44

by Risdt » Mar 31st, '13, 08:44

Suutej_Tsaj wrote:At least your town has the excuse of being small. Mine is quite big compared to major cities, but there is still nothing to do, no working opportunities, no sharing, no feeling for each other. That's why I'll move to Turin as soon as I can. I suggest you do the same with Brussels; I loved it when I was there.
Funny thing is, I could never live in a city, atleast not my whole life. I'm always excited when I can go to a big city, explore many shops and meet people but I feel relieved when I'm back home so I can relax and enjoy the quietness.