Fryday TeaDay 4/18/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Has TeaChat and/or TeaDay caused you to try a tea(s) that you were previously not interested in trying?

The question is more like how many, absolutely yes to both
20%
Yes to both
39%
Yes to one or the other, but not both
17%
Possibly, let me do some soul searching
4%
No, I do not think so
15%
Definitely NOT
2%
Other
2%

Total votes: 46

Apr 19th, '08, 10:38
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Apr 19th, '08, 10:38

ThinkingOutLoud wrote:Friday saw my next to last cup of citron green before my sample disappears, lots of casablanca twist, and that revolution tropical green iced. And (drum roll, please) an order at Adagio which included a sample of TKY. :shock: Thanks to all for the encouragement!
It is good that you did, prevents me from driving to Maryland to make sure you tried it. :wink:

Now just listen to Victoria's precise 12 step brewing method for TKY...and don't mess up!!!! :lol:

Apr 19th, '08, 13:16

by ThinkingOutLoud » Apr 19th, '08, 13:16

Chip wrote:It is good that you did, prevents me from driving to Maryland to make sure you tried it. :wink:

Now just listen to Victoria's precise 12 step brewing method for TKY...and don't mess up!!!! :lol:
I do have a guest room, the Tiki bar on the island opened last night and a brand new tea room opened across the street last week. Good time for company! :wink:

I think I'll ignore the 12 step method, throw it in my ingenuiTEA, and pray! :)

Apr 19th, '08, 14:03

by Chip » Apr 19th, '08, 14:03

ThinkingOutLoud wrote:
Chip wrote:It is good that you did, prevents me from driving to Maryland to make sure you tried it. :wink:

I do have a guest room, the Tiki bar on the island opened last night and a brand new tea room opened across the street last week. Good time for company! :wink:

I think I'll ignore the 12 step method, throw it in my ingenuiTEA, and pray! :)

Well, my method is easier...11 steps...tenuki's is 15, so beware of him. :twisted:

The closest thing to a tearoom here is Starbucks. Count your blessings! :D
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Apr 19th, '08, 15:18

by Victoria » Apr 19th, '08, 15:18

Men do like to exaggerate with numbers
and have the last word
so keep that in mind.

Adagio's TKY is one of my favorites, and brewing it in you ingenuiTea is perfect, it gives the leaves lots of room to expand and also is handy for a second steep.