Tuesday is TeaDay 4/22/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Frivolous, definitely...regardless, in what month is your birthday?

January
3%
February
13%
March
7%
April
17%
May
6%
June
10%
July
6%
August
10%
September
7%
October
7%
November
9%
December
6%

Total votes : 70

Postby Cinnamon Kitty » Apr 22nd, '08, 11:58

March 13th. I absolutely love when my birthday ends up on a Friday. That makes me a Pisces and I definitely fit my sign as the empathic dreamer type.

Today is more White Tip Oolong.
Cinnamon Kitty

Postby Sam. » Apr 22nd, '08, 12:40

October 26th. Scorpio!
Sam.

Postby DangerInRed » Apr 22nd, '08, 12:56

March 17th, Pisces!

Am drinking a blend of green pekoe, lemon grass and peppermint.
DangerInRed

Postby Chip » Apr 22nd, '08, 12:59

Today is my 2nd anniversary on TeaChat...I must start celebrating with massive quantities of TEA, what else...

March 31 and quite the Ram.

I will start the celebration with what else...sencha! Sencha Gyokuro Blend to be precise. I will likely place my first preorder for shincha today...wooohooo
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby Daughteroftheki... » Apr 22nd, '08, 13:04

I love birthdays, too. They should be celebrated with great fanfare!
Mine is November 21 (but I don't do zodiak stuff :wink: ).

Today started with Jasmine pearls and now on to a blend of various whites. I had just enough little bits of a few whites (plain & flavored) to blend together for a couple of pots: pear, tropical, peach, etc.). Made a sweet flavor, as expected, and mostly makes me happy that I won't be wasting teas that I have enjoyed.

Cleaned and organized my tea drawer at work (a slow morning :) ). I was shocked to discover that I had 36 different loose leaf teas and half a dozen different bags...just at the office! How does this happen??? :roll: Most of the bags are now in the office break room and four loose leaf ones I gave to one of my weekly T@3 ladies.
Daughteroftheki...

Postby insanitylater » Apr 22nd, '08, 13:47

i turn 21 may 24th :D

i fell asleep drinking puerh maiden last night and this morning i continued brewing it. just made cup 9
insanitylater

Postby Chip » Apr 22nd, '08, 14:16

insanitylater wrote:i turn 21 may 24th :D

i fell asleep drinking puerh maiden last night and this morning i continued brewing it. just made cup 9

Yeah, I turn 21 in a few years too. :wink:

I just had a Deja Vu with your Pu-erh Maiden session. The stuff would not die for me a 2 nights ago...finally I had to give up on it sometime the next day. I don't know if it would have ever died...
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby brianlavelle » Apr 22nd, '08, 14:33

12th August here. Already planning what my better half can get as a suitable gift (these things take planning, after all :D )

Just about to have some O-Cha Uji Sencha Miyabi. Had some oolong at work this morning, which provoked a few curious comments from colleagues... :shock:
brianlavelle

Postby Chip » Apr 22nd, '08, 14:39

The IM has been down here for hours today. Is everyone experiencing this? I have seen the admin on the site a lot, I am sure he is working on the problem.
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby scruffmcgruff » Apr 22nd, '08, 14:41

August 13 here. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th, actually (and lived to tell the tale). Technically I'm a Leo, but I haven't deluded myself into believing that my personality and the very general, all complimentary Zodiac traits are related in any way.
scruffmcgruff

Postby insanitylater » Apr 22nd, '08, 14:48

yeah the im doesn't work
insanitylater

Postby brianlavelle » Apr 22nd, '08, 14:49

Chip wrote:The IM has been down here for hours today. Is everyone experiencing this? I have seen the admin on the site a lot, I am sure he is working on the problem.

Yes, I've not seen anything of that since I got in from work. It seems eerily quiet - well, apart from all the birthday chat!
brianlavelle

Postby RussianSoul » Apr 22nd, '08, 14:50

April 20th for me, as many here know from the TeaDay thread two days ago. I am at the very last degree of Aries and therefor have a lot Taurus qualities - a dickens combination! :shock:

Golden Monkey for my breakfast. Some iced Sencha as I was driving around doing things. Now considering TKY.
RussianSoul

Postby Ladytiger » Apr 22nd, '08, 15:29

I turned 17 on April 17. It's cooling being able to tell everyone that you're 17 hehe.
I think I want some tea now, I haven't been drinking as much tea as I use to these days, probably with the warm weather we're having.
Ladytiger

Postby TimeforTea » Apr 22nd, '08, 15:29

My birthday month is May...I am a typical Taurus.

Signing in late today, as I am dealing with the stomach flu. Lots of green ginger and peppermint tea yesterday and today.
TimeforTea

PreviousNext

Instant Messenger

Permissions