Thursday is TeaDay 4/24/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

In light of the recent IM/TC problems, Henley wanted to know, are you "addicted" to TeaChat?

Seriously addicted
18%
Addicted
11%
I can quit anytime I want, really! I just don't want to
40%
No, not really
21%
Definitely not
9%
Other
2%

Total votes: 57

Postby Chip » Apr 24th, '08, 22:22

WOW, TeaChat is hoppppppping today!!! I am so far behind in checking every post, I may never get caught up. But since spammers are virtually totally "handled" at the moment, I can relax and not worry about it.

But wow...

Kabusecha Guricha, last session, really good. Sad to see it go.
User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Scrolling: scrolling

Postby auggy » Apr 24th, '08, 22:32

Finishing up my day with some Dragonwell. Water was a little warm on the first brew so there was a touch of bitterness at the end that was less than lovely, but still good. The second steep was yum.
User avatar auggy
Contact auggy:

Postby anton » Apr 24th, '08, 22:50

Is this where I should stand up, state my name and admit I have a problem? Lately, I have made TC apart of every evening with my tea. Tonight it's jasmine pearls.
User avatar anton

Postby tenuki » Apr 24th, '08, 22:52

Chip wrote:I do not agree with you on the repetition is boring and easy part...perhaps this is the case for you, which I would not dispute.

Yup, that is what I meant - 'to me', didn't mean to sound like I was judging you Chip.

Everyone knows you are the TeaGuru™ with or without the scale! :)
User avatar tenuki
Contact tenuki:

Postby bi lew chun » Apr 24th, '08, 23:35

The last forum I was addicted to was head-fi.org, and the only reason I broke free was because it went down for several weeks due to a server catastrophe. I'm a bit nervous about coming here too often, as I have no regular forum in my life now. I have a feeling that could change easily. Must.. resist.
User avatar bi lew chun
Contact bi lew chun:

Postby henley » Apr 25th, '08, 00:02

anton wrote:Is this where I should stand up, state my name and admit I have a problem?

*group response* Hi, Anton.

Finished the evening w/a cuppa hot cinnamon spice. TC has been a fun way to learn more about tea & TD a fun way to learn more about each other & make new friends. :wink: I'm guilty of popping in several times during the day just to see what's going on. So yeah, I could quit anytime but why?
User avatar henley

Postby Chip » Apr 25th, '08, 00:02

bi lew chun wrote:The last forum I was addicted to was head-fi.org, and the only reason I broke free was because it went down for several weeks due to a server catastrophe. I'm a bit nervous about coming here too often, as I have no regular forum in my life now. I have a feeling that could change easily. Must.. resist.

Yeah, you heard what happened to that forum, some IT guy spilled his tea into the server...and now you are on a tea forum. fact or fiction??? :?
User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby bi lew chun » Apr 25th, '08, 00:30

Chip wrote:Yeah, you heard what happened to that forum, some IT guy spilled his tea into the server...and now you are on a tea forum. fact or fiction??? :?

I'm just glad it wasn't coffee.
User avatar bi lew chun
Contact bi lew chun:

Postby Trioxin » Apr 25th, '08, 01:54

I'd have to say that I'm getting pretty addicted. I'm especially missing the chat room since I'm unable to watch movies at the moment [due to my new receiver arriving dead]. Guess I'll just have to fill my time fondling my pu.

Currently sipping on a 2003 Keyixing Yiwu raw pu sent from Salsero the magnificent.
User avatar Trioxin

Postby tenuki » Apr 25th, '08, 02:21

Victoria wrote:(Now rather than feel the wrath of the Green Team, I have been told by an expert scales are a must for Japanese greens, and I trust this to be so.)

Hmnn, very interesting...
User avatar tenuki
Contact tenuki:

Postby bambooforest » Apr 25th, '08, 02:30

lololol
User avatar bambooforest

Postby Chip » Apr 25th, '08, 02:52

tenuki wrote:
Victoria wrote:(Now rather than feel the wrath of the Green Team, I have been told by an expert scales are a must for Japanese greens, and I trust this to be so.)

Hmnn, very interesting...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LOL...she is wise beyond her cat years... :wink:
User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby Wesli » Apr 25th, '08, 03:07

RAWR!!!!!

TEACHAT WITHDRAWALS NO SLEEP RAWR
User avatar Wesli
Contact Wesli:

Postby LavenderPekoe » Apr 25th, '08, 10:51

Chip wrote:I suddenly have a craving for some POM juice and some Oolong...just not together!!! :shock: :wink:

I am out of POM juice anyway...but I have plenty of Oolong.

I add dried POM seeds to Oolong often.
User avatar LavenderPekoe
Contact LavenderPekoe:

Postby auggy » Apr 25th, '08, 11:38

Trioxin wrote:... Guess I'll just have to fill my time fondling my pu.
Yeah, my family had a cat named Pu. That makes me take this comment to a whole 'nother level where it should have never gone.
User avatar auggy
Contact auggy:

Today's Poll

Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest