Tuesday TeaDay, 6/03/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Summer is near. Have you tried any worthy ready to drink iced teas?

Yes
24%
Maybe
3%
No
24%
I make my own
47%
Other
2%

Total votes: 58

Jun 4th, '08, 09:12

by LavenderPekoe » Jun 4th, '08, 09:12

henley wrote:Had I known I was going to like it, I would have taken out more! :lol: Think I've got enough left for another cup. Though don't know when I'll have time.
Heh, I still have the box (which I am sorry about, it has been a bad week and apparently I have to repackage it and I haven't had time - sorry, Auggy). I could take some out for you when I rebox it tonight. :)
Teas for trade:

Jun 4th, '08, 10:14

by henley » Jun 4th, '08, 10:14

LavenderPekoe wrote:
henley wrote:Had I known I was going to like it, I would have taken out more! :lol: Think I've got enough left for another cup. Though don't know when I'll have time.
Heh, I still have the box (which I am sorry about, it has been a bad week and apparently I have to repackage it and I haven't had time - sorry, Auggy). I could take some out for you when I rebox it tonight. :)
Thanx! :D As tempting as that offer reeeally is, there's several people still on the list so I won't take any more. But if there's any left at the end of the box pass... :wink:

Jun 4th, '08, 10:22

by auggy » Jun 4th, '08, 10:22

LavenderPekoe wrote:
henley wrote:Heh, I still have the box (which I am sorry about, it has been a bad week and apparently I have to repackage it and I haven't had time - sorry, Auggy).
Hehe, no worries - I'll survive. Anticipation is half the fun! (Of course, I might change my mind once I get the box and see how much "fun" is packed in it!)
Ladytiger wrote:No tea today. Too depressed.

RIP Sir Gawian
LT, I am so sorry about Sir Gawian.
Chip wrote:I am in the midst of losing Marsby the cat (named after me, but not by me). He was fine a few days ago before Vegas, but caught that deadly cold/infection they get.

I am a little afraid to go check on him....
Poor Marsby. Is it the calici virus that he has? There is a vaccine for calici that you might want to look into so your other kitties are safe (if that is what it is). I hope things turn out well for Marsby!

Jun 4th, '08, 13:39

by Beidao » Jun 4th, '08, 13:39

Jack_teachat wrote:Hi

No don't worry you haven't offended me, I was just a bit edgy last night as I have my final university exam today! Trust me, as a student I get sick of people going on about getting drunk all the time too! :roll: Sorry for sounding a bit harsh, I'm abit more calm about it now, the exam is at 2.30pm.

All the best
Jack :D
Hi, good!

I understand that you were edgy. Hope your exams went well! I have mine next week :shock:

All the best to you too
Bei :)