Father's Day TeaDay 2008

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Any special Father's Day plans...and will tea be a special part of it?

Yes and yes
8%
Yes and no
23%
No and yes
23%
No and no
36%
Other
10%

Total votes: 39

Jun 15th, '08, 22:15
Scrolling: scrolling

by Geekgirl » Jun 15th, '08, 22:15

sounds wonderful, Katrina.

My last tea of the day (maybe. :lol: It's only just after 7pm.) The mediocre-at-best Wild Cherry Sencha. Not too bad iced. The color is outstanding (the best part.) Photo does not quite show how celadon green it is.

Jun 15th, '08, 22:26

by Cinnamon Kitty » Jun 15th, '08, 22:26

Today was a sad day. I finished off my bag of Fukamushi Sencha Supreme from O-cha. It was an incredibly awesome green tea and I am going to miss it. The only good thing is that I can open Den's Hashiri Sencha tomorrow. I finished off the day with some Vanilla Rooibos.

Jun 15th, '08, 22:28

Henley

by jim109 » Jun 15th, '08, 22:28

"Your hubby sounds like mine (except he's not a yankee). The requested meal here was the traditional hearty bfast: scrambled eggs, grits, biscuits & sausage gravy. I've learned to make it healthier by leaving out some of the egg yolks & switching to turkey sausage. Gotta do what we can to keep these guys healthy! :wink:[/quote]"

You are making me drool!
"biscuits & sausage gravy" . Such wonderful tasty comfort food!! I would guess a nice Keemun or Yunnan gold with that? Jim

Jun 16th, '08, 02:20
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Jun 16th, '08, 02:20

After a busy day...finishing with a relaxing couple of pots of Heirloom Tea Flowers, the actual flowers from the tea plant. I have had these several years and they are still soooooo goooooooood!!!

Not sure why these never catch on???
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Jun 16th, '08, 03:59

Re: Henley

by henley » Jun 16th, '08, 03:59

jim109 wrote:
henley wrote:Your hubby sounds like mine (except he's not a yankee). The requested meal here was the traditional hearty bfast: scrambled eggs, grits, biscuits & sausage gravy. I've learned to make it healthier by leaving out some of the egg yolks & switching to turkey sausage. Gotta do what we can to keep these guys healthy! :wink:
You are making me drool!
"biscuits & sausage gravy" . Such wonderful tasty comfort food!! I would guess a nice Keemun or Yunnan gold with that? Jim
Oops-forgot that part, didn't I? We had Organic Monk's Blend & OJ.

Jun 16th, '08, 10:36

by Smells_Familiar » Jun 16th, '08, 10:36

I started my Father's Day out by having a few cups of Midori with my son (he's eight and already appreciates good tea :D ). We then went to a newly opened local park with my best friend and his kids and did some hiking. Later on, my son and I took a swim in the pool and then I fixed a nice dinner, ate, and opened some presents. It was a great day!