New business

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

New business

Postby Kateatha » Sep 9th, '14, 14:22

Hi all!

I'm starting my own tea business and I'm thinking of creating a website where people can choose what blends they would like from a selection of ingredients on my website.

Does this sound like a good idea? Any and all feedback will be very much appreciated!

Please also let me know if there is something current tea suppliers are not doing that you would like to see.

Many thanks :D

Kateatha

Re: New business

Postby Poseidon » Sep 9th, '14, 15:11

Sounds like a lot of work. If you did do that I would have a list or page explaining what herbs/teas go well together to avoid customers making horrible mixes. I would also put together some good mixes for people who dont want to create their own blend to pick up.

Sounds adventurous and unique!

Good luck!

User avatar Poseidon
Contact Poseidon:

Postby Chip » Sep 10th, '14, 13:18

I am moving this to TeaBusiness Planning and Running. There will be a "shadow topic" under TeaMerchant for a brief period.

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Scrolling: scrolling

Postby bharatmalu » Sep 12th, '14, 07:29

Poseidon wrote:Sounds like a lot of work. If you did do that I would have a list or page explaining what herbs/teas go well together to avoid customers making horrible mixes. I would also put together some good mixes for people who dont want to create their own blend to pick up.

Good luck!

Hi.
Can you send me the list.
I experiment a lot with teas, and sometimes end up making really bad blends.
I hope you help me out.

bharatmalu

Postby Poseidon » Sep 12th, '14, 08:19

bharatmalu wrote:
Poseidon wrote:Sounds like a lot of work. If you did do that I would have a list or page explaining what herbs/teas go well together to avoid customers making horrible mixes. I would also put together some good mixes for people who dont want to create their own blend to pick up.

Good luck!

Hi.
Can you send me the list.
I experiment a lot with teas, and sometimes end up making really bad blends.
I hope you help me out.

Im sorry, i can not do that. I was just giving an insight to how a customer would view your idea. Good luck!

PS: If you do the research online, you can see what herbs/fruit/tea base work well together. Coming up with ratios will be your own creation.

User avatar Poseidon
Contact Poseidon:

Today's Poll

Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest